Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2006, 04:49 AM
New Guy

Default HPA Recommendations

I have a stock 05 Electra and I want to use HPA. I am very new to paintball and was wondering if someone could make some recommendations for a good tank supplier and anything else I might need. I would like the tank to have an adjustable regulator. The people I go with have tanks there to re-fill with that I can use, which is why I want to switch.

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Bling Bling Bling

Default Re: HPA Recommendations

You really don't need an adjustable tank, your Spyder runs at around 800-850psi which is the output of any of the high pressure tanks, but if an adjustable tank is what you want here is a good one.

Nitro Duck Tank

I personally like Crossfire tanks but I don't think they have an adjustable output reg on any of theirs.

Crossfire High Pressure Tank

Something to consider ts the psi of the Tank you are getting. You said you will have it filled by the people you are playing with. Tanks come in 3 different pressures, 3000psi, 4500psi and 5000psi. If they can not fill up to 4500psi then a 3000psi tank would be cheaper for you.

Welcome to the boards and ask away there are a lot of good people here to answer your questions...

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 07:28 AM
New Guy

Thanks for the info.

That is a good point about the PSI. I will have to ask them what they typically fill the tanks too.

The only reason I want it to be adjustable is because currently the gun is a little hot. So I thought if I could turn down the pressure a little I would be able to get the velocity closer to where I want it(or at least where everyone else I am playing with would like it). Although maybe a tank with a regulator is more expensive than just buying a spring kit????
Old 05-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Spyder Addict

i have a cross fire 45/45...works great, and spring kits are only like 10 bucks or so depending on where u shop...and its a good idea to have extra parts anyway...so ide do both