Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2006, 12:07 AM
New Guy

Default bolt and trigger

i want to get an acs bolt for my mr1 and need to know which ones fit....I want to know what etrigger to use with the mr1 if its even possible.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:20 AM

Exclamation Re: bolt and trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueroloco
i want to get an acs bolt for my mr1 and need to know which ones fit....I want to know what etrigger to use with the mr1 if its even possible.
Fear not! A Kingman Spyder ESP electronic trigger frame (as low as $50 on eBay) will give your MR1 two speeds of full auto fire plus a three-shot burst mode, and it can be added to the stock MR1 configuration with no custom airline and no additional parts except a Spyder grip frame adapter (about $15).

You can do it yourself in, like, five minutes.

I also recommend Dye Sticky grips, a Fireball Mountain Delrin blade trigger, and a Scenario Dreams 25-gram switch to upgrade to replace the stock components that come with the ESP frame.

As for the bolt, send Max in customer service at Alamo City Paintball an e-mail and he will hook you up with a reasonably priced custom aftermarket Delrin bolt for the MR1, based on their Diablo Mongoose bolt. It comes ringless or with O-rings, and you can order it in a range of cool colors.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:37 PM
The Modfather

Default Re: bolt and trigger

texas?!? but i'm canadian, eh, so that's too far for me. i was told the rear cocking bolts would fit, but you have to do some milling to the body of the gun, and you couldn't use the original stock
Old 04-25-2006, 02:04 PM

Default Re: bolt and trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanDan
texas?!? but i'm canadian, eh, so that's too far for me. i was told the rear cocking bolts would fit, but you have to do some milling to the body of the gun, and you couldn't use the original stock
The AC bolt costs less than US $20; whatever the shipping charges are, it'd be work worth it -- esp. w/ their striker -- if you plan an e-trigger upgrade. The one nagging point I've noticed in fast ROF operation out of the box is that, if the MR1 does chop paint because of a poor hopper match/setup, the stock bolt's tolerance is sometimes enough for thin-shell paint to get lodged between it and the receiver in the event of a break.