Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2006, 08:50 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Default Halo Speed Feed/Lid

A guy on PBNation was keeping this secret from people a long time ago, I forget who it was or whatever, but I found this on pbreview.com today anyways.

Discuss:

Quote:
68caliber.com said:
Upfront Paintball Sports is a brand new company looking to make a name for itself by introducing an innovative, totally new product, the Speed Feed™ at the Huntington Beach NPPL event March 23 - 26. The initial Speed Feed model replaces the lid on all Halo® and Empire Reloader® hoppers and allows the player to load paint directly. No untimely distractions, no wasted time when that crucial lane must be held and even no lost paint–except when you miss the opening–as the Speed Feed lets the paint in but not back out. Run, crawl, dive. Do everything you always do ‘cus once the Speed Feed is in place you can play with confidence.

Along with the Speed Feed Upfront Paintball Sports will also offer a line of T-shirts expanding into casual wear and a variety of unique paintball-related products like the goggle runner. A spokesman for Upfront said, “Of course this is a made up quote but we felt it was important to include one in our press release ‘cus, you know, everybody does it. What everybody doesn’t do is offer unique, inexpensive yet cool paintball accessories and clothes. And with the Speed Feed we are confident we’ve got a ‘must have’ product.” For additional information visit www.upfrontpaintballsports.com

“Hang on, I’m not done yet. For now the Speed Feed is only available from Upfront Paintball Sports so check out the website for ordering info. The full site will be going live on April 2, 2006. Until then, you can still get ordering information at our website. Okay, that’s it.”
It's a very simple design, and could easily be done with some quickties of strength and stability and some holes, to be honest. The only problem I see is the little fingers getting bent into the paddles of the cone, and a lot of problems with people getting water, dirt, broken paint inside. Otherwise, for speed, it's pretty simple.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:54 AM
You will respect my authoritaaah!! Cut your halo feedneck!!!

Default Re: Halo Speed Feed/Lid

i would never use that, i play front and our main field is all sand. so do the math

sand field+ lots of diving+that lid= halo full of sand
Old 03-28-2006, 02:53 PM
(spyderkid946)

theres a video on pbstar, i think its ironmen vs. someone.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Do what you like.

They should make one that has two trap doors on either side, and "breaks" in the middle, that way it can have a full seal when you aren't loading...good concept though...
We're the boys of the county hell
Old 03-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Kaibil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNasty9
theres a video on pbstar, i think its ironmen vs. someone.

Ironmen vs Dynasty
Old 03-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

HERE IT IS! $$18!!

I can see some paint hanging up on the strips, that you'd hafta shake the guppy to get them all in...and forget about sliding into bunkers...you'd eliminate yourself when it spills....lmao