Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2012, 03:35 PM

Default Macroline, Grease, Fittings, and Microfiber-

Stop before you do anything else visit www.macrolineguy.com all prices, shipping information are posted and if you are paying via paypal you can finish your purchase there- YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD WITH THE TRANSACTION NUMBER IF YOU WANT FEEDBACK Additionally any purchase below 5.00 will not be able to have feedback left for them.

ORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Currently trying to trade product for any Oakley or Ipad related products

Macro Line

Some of the strongest Macro line you will find on Pbnation-
Colors currently available are
  • Clear
  • Black
  • Blue

Pricing is very simple-

A buck a foot - multiple orders will receive a discount but all line is in pre cut 1 foot lengths.

We now offer 5 foot and 10 foot lengths in an uncut manner
Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders or use the cart feature to check out at www.macrolineguy.com

Macro fittings
  • 90 degree swivel for 5.00 a piece
  • 90 degree wont rotate at all for 3.00 a piece
  • Straight fittings for 3.00 a piece

Colored macroline fittings

The only colored macroline fittings available anywhere- available in swivel and straight

8 for the 90 degree swivel and 6 for the straight fittings
  • Black
  • Olive
  • Red
  • Green
  • Blue

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Teflon Tape

Ensure a constant seal with no leaks at all for your macro fittings, pick up a roll today

1 dollar per roll

Ion Hoses

Total of 4 feet- Each kit includes 2 feet of the larger 4mm hose and 2 feet of the smaller 1/8" hose. Compare this to our competitors only offering the smaller hose, with no color options at all, no gurantee and no scruples.
3 dollars a kit
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Clear
  • Green
  • Red
  • White
  • Yellow

Cocker/ Timmy Hoses

1 dollar a foot
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Clear
  • Green
  • Red
  • White
  • Yellow
High Capacity 9 volt batteries

Duracell Procell batteries are made for professional/industrial applications where high powered, long lasting batteries are required

2 dollars a battery

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders or use the cart feature to check out at www.macrolineguy.com

ORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAILORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL
DOW, SLICK HONEY AND TRIFLOW

Dow 33, Dow 55 or Slick Honey- we stock and gurantee our lubes- while others want to pawn off old stale grease, we offer the real deal with a variety of choices and sizes for your budget.

Dow33/Dow 55/Slick Honey
  • 1/4Ounce container- $2 dollars
  • 1/2 Ounce container- $3 dollars
  • 1 Ounce container- $5 dollars** price change
  • 5.3 Ounces- $20 dollars- not available for slick honey

Tri Flow

Keep bolt and solenoid performance high with industry reccomended Tri Flow

2 fl oz self contained bottles

5 dollars

Fill Nipple Covers

Variety of colors including, red, yellow, green, blue, black, and clear

2.00 a piece

ORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAILORDERS SHIP EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY VIA USPS First Class MAIL

Microfiber

Some of the best microfiber you will find out on pbnation with colors currently available in
  • Blue

3 dollars per cloth for a 16x12

O Ring Picks

Remove Orings without tearing, binding or ripping

2 dollars a piece

Dye Battleswabs

Pricing is very simple-

$4 per swab

SHIPPING

Non negotiable $3 dollars for a padded envelope sent USPS First Class- I ship every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. If your order is a dollar or 30 dollars its still $3 bucks to ship, a great deal! You can combine any order from my two threads with this and still only pay three dollars for shipping.

*** Canada and International- I ship anywhere and everywhere- add 10.00 for Priority International

Because of the nature of the amount of posts, pm's, total orders, a full work schedule with travel its impossible for me to confirm every single order- if you need direct communication please send me a pm.

While shipping is a bargain at 3 dollars if you require tracking, require speed in shipment, etc please add an additional 2.50 dollars (5.50 total) for a priority shipment with tracking.

Feedback is in my signature, posts are encouraged and work best but pm's accepted.

Hobbyhorse

Dont be fooled by our competitors products, if my product fails on you, I will issue you a refund, and buy you a replacement product from my competitor...

Ask my competitors, are you shipping in a padded envelope, are you charging paypal fee's, do you have a full set of macro fittings for sale, and do you offer Hobby's refund policy?