Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 08:27 AM
New Guy

Default Spyder TL - custom powdercoat, Bob Long regulator, package deal

Hiya,

Long time no post. Used to be a moderator here. I think I was under member 100 (or maybe it was under 1000) from the old mothership. Amazing to see some names I still recognize.

Anyway, my old spyder has been sitting in this box for years. It needs to go somewhere where it will be used.

So I want to sell all this (including such items as a spring kit, remote line, lots of random parts):

Along with the TL. Upgrades include Bob Long regulator, expansion chamber, Taso grips, double trigger, polished bolt (the hot setup back in the day was to try to run your Spyder at the lowest possible pressure). The Bob Long regulator was a big deal back in the day. The whole thing was custom powdercoated a fade from crackle green to black. Put a black barrel (CP barrel included in this package for instance) and it looks pretty dope. The powdercoat job really has to be seen in person to be appriciated. And you will NEVER see another marker with the same paint job!

There are some hillbilly fixes on this, like the twisty tie pin holder, and the barrel guard thing is something I did myself.

Back in the day this marker shot pretty darn nice. Hasn't been used for probably over 5 years and I make no guarentees about anything with it.

I really have no idea what it's worth. 80 shipped? Someone tell me if I'm crazy. Offers entertained!

Last edited by garasaki z1 : 02-29-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:43 PM
add 1,794 posts

Default Re: Spyder TL - custom powdercoat, Bob Long regulator, package deal

marker prices have plummeted in recent years... you can buy a new semi auto spyder for $60. I'd personally start the asking price at $60 or $65 shipped for the lot.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM
New Guy

Default Re: Spyder TL - custom powdercoat, Bob Long regulator, package deal

Oh really? Well someone make me an offer....

Too bad, as the powdercoat job is something really cool....well, too bad for me anyway