Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1881  
Old 01-24-2012, 10:11 PM
battlechaser's Avatar
battlechaser battlechaser is offline
Seņor Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The 51st State - Canada
Posts: 1,076
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Tell me about it, my ring finger is thinner on that hand now. I've tried to barely take it off since I got married. But my current job (and the one I just applied for, require me to lose it for work, the one because it hurts like hell when you shovel all day with it on, and the other because I'd be operating a metal stamper, don't want to get caught on one of those. I like my hands, and would prefer to keep my digits. Congrats though dude. Marriage isn't always a bucket of rainbows and fluffy kittens. But as long as you can live through life at its worst without killing each other, there might just be hope for ya.
__________________
-BATTLEchaser
Feedback - MCB / SOC / PBn / IOG / CC / eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this... but don't bash the Rails. :X
Reply With Quote
  #1882  
Old 01-26-2012, 02:01 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,357
Default Re: Soc Gdt

I ordered a part for my car on January 4th, the company says to give them 5-15 business days to ship, as all parts are custom made in house. I emailed them last week and they said it should ship in the next day or two. Never heard anything about it being shipped, status of my order hasn't changed on their website. Even if I give them the benefit of the doubt and say it took them 15 days, it should have shipped today. Still no shipping info, no update to my order status... Expensive part, I'm getting a little impatient.
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #1883  
Old 01-26-2012, 02:15 PM
marvin-martian's Avatar
marvin-martian marvin-martian is offline
Fluent in Stroll
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: virginia beach, va
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: Soc Gdt

So this morning my dog killed this giant ass nutria in our backyard. He came home from the vet looking alot worse that what we thought, but he will be ok.

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/q...-58-15_613.jpg

Then after that excitement I went out for margaritas/mexican in the afternoon with a platonic lady friend. she pointed out our FOB waitress was constantly checking me out and eyeing her up the whole time so my friend decided to give her my nunber while I was paying. haha whatever.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
  #1884  
Old 01-28-2012, 08:57 AM
vikingshadow's Avatar
vikingshadow vikingshadow is offline
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where my stuff is. Duh!
Posts: 6,950
Default Re: Soc Gdt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E38G3...ature=youtu.be

I like new sports, but don't think I'll be playing this one.
__________________
Pressing on
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous
Reply With Quote
  #1885  
Old 01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
UKwithPride's Avatar
UKwithPride UKwithPride is offline
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nor_Cal
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Parenthood you say?

__________________
If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.
Reply With Quote
  #1886  
Old 01-28-2012, 04:04 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,774
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E38G3...ature=youtu.be

I like new sports, but don't think I'll be playing this one.
looks like pro paintballers need something to do in the off season and/or are looking for another way to make money

UK are you going to be a dad?
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #1887  
Old 01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
marvin-martian's Avatar
marvin-martian marvin-martian is offline
Fluent in Stroll
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: virginia beach, va
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: Soc Gdt

I couldn't tell if UTB was serious or not...

AND DAN'S GOING TO BE A DADDY!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
  #1888  
Old 01-28-2012, 08:06 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,357
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
Parenthood you say?

Holy crap, congrats man!
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #1889  
Old 01-29-2012, 12:13 PM
UKwithPride's Avatar
UKwithPride UKwithPride is offline
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nor_Cal
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Haha, thanks! I'm pretty stoked about it, and even more stoked that we've already let both families know. They're all so happy for us, and we've had nothing but positive feedback from everyone.

Noticed something funny last night as well. Everyone is referring to it as a "he" even though it's not developed enough to be either one. LOL. It's nice though that everyones so ecstatic about it.
__________________
If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.
Reply With Quote
  #1890  
Old 01-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Muddytaco's Avatar
Muddytaco Muddytaco is offline
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 2,323
Default Re: Soc Gdt

What happens when you are extremely board and have a go pro and 1000cc bike lol:

__________________
www.dliveleyphotography.com

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:58 AM.