Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 AM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Soc Gdt

94% on my Statistics final, 9th highest grade in a class of 170. Also found out my group got an A on our presentation in my Business Writing class. The teacher said that my part of the presentation was particularly good (I did all the graphics for the slides and cost comparison for the project we were proposing).

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 12-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

9 days until christmas and i still dont know what to get my gf.

in other news, my new job is pretty cool, but i wont get my paycheck on time because they sent it to my physical address and not my mailing address hooray for piling up late fees on student loans!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-16-2011, 08:32 AM
THE GAME

9 days until christmas and I don't know what to get my gf, the white elephant pool for her family, my mom, my dad or her parents. Thankfully my brother and I have an "arrangement" (he gives me a gift card to somewhere he wants to shop, I give him one to somewhere I want to shop, we wrap them and write our own names on them) due to our discomfort with holiday traditions and the social pressure of them.

Also not really OT for a paintball forum, but did anyone else see the new Bob Long MVP? Wooo....
Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 AM
I Like Me

last exam today and with already dismal motivation i'm finding it real rough to force myself into studying and not just playing battlefield haha.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:53 PM
add 1,794 posts

nothing like a few beers with my dad... I kinda hate being home though, especially for 3 weeks. it's so boring and a constant reminder that I'm single
Old 12-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Apparently I'm a gun whore and all i have is two guns.

Not new thread worthy, but what is an MR2 worth? I want to start playing tournament paintball and I need to sell my spyder to get some money for an etek or a bob long. As long as I'm asking, what do you guys think of eteks vs a bob long closer, marq, rapper, or vice? I've ears great things about eteks, but what about Bob Longs?
Old 12-19-2011, 07:26 PM
THE GAME

SWTOR - Jedi Convent, Sith. LMK if you want my info.

As a side note, anyone watching GW2? Mesmer's gonna be sick.

One more side note, during exams I had to bring out some white noise to drown out my roommates playing LoL, here's what I've dubbed Audio-Insanity v2:
Open all of these at once and start the noise making thing:
I only was able to use it in 2 hour amounts... good luck
Old 12-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Resident *******

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYNEWMR2 View Post
Not new thread worthy, but what is an MR2 worth? I want to start playing tournament paintball and I need to sell my spyder to get some money for an etek or a bob long. As long as I'm asking, what do you guys think of eteks vs a bob long closer, marq, rapper, or vice? I've ears great things about eteks, but what about Bob Longs?
A Bob Long... well... They're finicky. Once you get your particular one dialed in and keep it there, it almost always works. Getting to that point can range in difficulty from tweaking a reg up an 1/8 turn, to mind-boggling insanity. This also depends on how well the previous owner took care of his marker, too, so you never know what you're going to get unless it's a local buy. I haven't worked on a LOT of Eteks, but they're run o' the mill Planet Eclipse. I'd go for an Ego over an Etek personally, perhaps an 07, but that's just me.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 12-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Apparently I'm a gun whore and all i have is two guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
A Bob Long... well... They're finicky. Once you get your particular one dialed in and keep it there, it almost always works. Getting to that point can range in difficulty from tweaking a reg up an 1/8 turn, to mind-boggling insanity. This also depends on how well the previous owner took care of his marker, too, so you never know what you're going to get unless it's a local buy. I haven't worked on a LOT of Eteks, but they're run o' the mill Planet Eclipse. I'd go for an Ego over an Etek personally, perhaps an 07, but that's just me.
Thanks. That's pretty much what I've heard about Bob Longs, but I kind of want something that not everybody on the field has... IDK. And what's the difference between Egos and Eteks? I'd probably be looking for an etek 3 LT. Anyone have one?

Also: does anyone know what an MR2 is worth?

Last edited by MYNEWMR2 : 12-20-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

15 days off - yay for Christmas break!