Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
I went to school yesterday to use their printers (oh the benefits of being alumni) and irealized how much I miss being in a learning environment
Reason 3 I'm a teacher....
Old 04-20-2011, 09:30 PM
add 1,794 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
Its funny, when I was in school I always complained about rather being at work
Vike can complain about both
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Lol.

Bah, so bored. I hate sleeping for 1.5 hours because of living in an attic on the third floor of a house and being right under a roof during massive thunder storms. My bed is right next to a window... so not only do I get the rain hitting the roof, winds whipping around the trees and the thunder shaking my existence, but the lightening is just the cherry on top. I took a nap today and now I can't sleep, or rather I'm not sleepy.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 04-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
Vike can complain about both
Hahaha!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:20 AM
wat

It's funny you guys mention that. It's one of the reasons I hope to always stay in higher education IT. It presents a ton of challenges on a daily basis, and I get to dabble in everything from management to virus removal. I love my job.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:18 PM
add 1,794 posts

damn, I just thought about this... when was the last time there was someone on here with a question about a marker? if it wasnt for this thread and the watcha drivin thread this place would be completely dead.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:05 AM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Yeah.. I know what you're saying. The thing is, we're just the lot that don't play much anymore. I know that there a number of us who used to frequent that have moved on past high school and into college or straight into their career, which seems to take it's toll on our numbers.. In fact, I stopped visiting PbNation (which is kind of bad since I'm a Mod there... I really need to resign or get back in the sport) because of school/no paintball in my life.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:03 AM

Respected, period.

Was at the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership last night. My older sister has a Toyota Corolla, that she bought brand new, with 210,000 miles on it. The check engine light came on so she took it in...

Needs a new tranny and catalytic converter, about $5,000 in work and the car is worth, KBB, $1500, so her and her husband decided to just buy a new car. While I was there I decided I'd sit in the Dodge Challenger RT that they had sitting on the showroom floor...

I was very, very disappointed. The salesman said, when I sat down in it, that it was "fully loaded" and that there wasn't another option you could add to it. Sticker price was $42,000. I could not believe how cheap everything felt. I opened the storage area thing in the center console and felt like I was going to break it. I opened the sunglass/garage door opener holder in the roof, and the entire headliner moved. The shifter felt like plastic and everything else just felt so "cheap", can't think of any other way to say it. I was shocked, $42,000 and that is what you get. A buddy of mine works at the Honda dealership across the street from the Dodge dealership, so I stopped there when I left. He said they had just taken a Challenger SRT8 in on trade and that he had been excited to drive it since he liked the Challenger too. In my mind, I had already been thinking "cheap", first thing he said about the car was "cheap". I'm shocked, Challenger looks nice, but is no longer on my list of cars that I would buy.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 04-27-2011, 08:52 AM
wat

Dodge, and Daimler-Chrysler in general, is way behind Ford and Chevy in terms of quality. That's just a well known, documented fact.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:47 AM

Respected, period.

I have little to no interest in Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep, so I don't know much about them. This was the first Daimler-Chrysler car I've sat in, in... forever maybe, can't remember ever being in one.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations