Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Spyder ftw!

Default Lot of Spyder parts & more!

Been selling off my collection for a while now and it's come to the point where I want to see if anyone wants the odds and ends in one whole lot. Figured I should post this on the Spyder forums as well as my home forum because, well, this is Spyder stuff! I just want to mention that I'm out of paintball scene for now and I really can't be tech support. If you buy something and can't figure it out I can't help! Though I'm sure there's lots of people on these forums that would love to.

So here we go, the monster lot!

(high res pic)
This lot includes everything you see in the picture! (well minus the boxes, duh). You got yourself some bodies, 5 barrels, some NIB parts, a bunch of internals and other odds and ends! Some parts may not be to Spyders, sorry, been too long and I'm a little rusty. The box will only keep growing as I find all my stuff, but it won't be big stuff, I mean like some valves and other smaller internals and parts. If you're into tinkering like I was, this is the lot for you!

$70 Shipped Flat Rate anywhere in the continental United States.

Stingray lot, includes everything in those pictures. One is in mint condition, other is more used. $30 Shipped.

Slotted striker and rounded valve pins for Spumps. I know the cleaner cut one works for sure, but I cannot remember if I cut the other one long enough! Been too long and I have no Co2 to test anyway. But seems right lining up with the other. Will also include a third Valve pin that was JB welded like the rest, not sure if that one works either. $20 Shipped for the lot.

Okay that's it for now! Paypal is preferred. I'll do money orders but will have to wait for payment before shipping.

Thanks,

-FS

.... Catch 'em and sell them on eBay!

Last edited by ForeverSpyder : 03-08-2011 at 05:52 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:59 PM
What is it that keeps drawing me back to buying a Spyder when I can buy any other gun of my choice?!?

Default Re: Lot of Spyder parts & more!

I know you said you're a little rusty on knowing the parts and all! But do you happen to know if any of those bolts fit the VS series from Spyder, aka my VS2? The purple one almost looks like it would? I have no idea though. ha
Old 03-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Spyder ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintball Freak View Post
I know you said you're a little rusty on knowing the parts and all! But do you happen to know if any of those bolts fit the VS series from Spyder, aka my VS2? The purple one almost looks like it would? I have no idea though. ha
I really don't know! A year ago I'd be able to tell you for sure, but I'm not sure the differences now!

Thanks,

-FS

Old 03-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Spyder ftw!

Price drops!

-FS