Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2011, 08:47 AM
New Guy

Default Trigger question...

Hey i'm new to the forums. I got a v-force hopper for christmas and I realize most of the speed of it goes to waste in my mr-1, since it isn't easy to walk the trigger quickly. I was exploring other options such as the e trigger and I found this. http://www.doropaintball.com/ab10381...xd.asp?id=9908 I was wondering if anyone knows if it is compatible with the mr-1 without having to buy anything else like a new frame for the trigger.
Thanks.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Apparently I'm a gun whore and all i have is two guns.

Default Re: Trigger question...

I can't speak to whether it works, but if you either call or AIM them (the AIM user to message is listed on the site) they will help you out. And if they don't know if it will work, the will try to fit it on a gun to see.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Since your MR1 has a mechanical trigger frame, no that trigger will not work with it. Perhaps just a bit misleading. They probably just C&P'd the manufacturers description.

And BTW, a trigger alone will not aide in the capacity to walk the trigger on a mechanical trigger frame. AMOF even a great trigger job as shown in our tech section will not enable you to walk the trigger on that frame. If you seek to walk the trigger, you'll need to add an e-trigger frame, plain and simple.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:40 PM
New Guy

I get it. So basically I can't do anything with that trigger. I was planning on buying the e trigger eventually, probably after buying a nice barrel kit. Thanks for the info!