Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Something went wrong...

Sounds to me that he may be on the "field team" and likes the feel of the "power" of being the "local pro" lol...

Definitely report him. He's gonna get someone hurt sometime...
Old 01-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Apparently I'm a gun whore and all i have is two guns.

Default Re: Something went wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Complain to the management of that field, and refer to the ref's behavior as inappropriate for the age group he was in charge of and highly unprofessional.
Yeah you are probably right. I will next time... I don't think he will be coming back though... His job that he was bragging about is taking him to South America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Oh, and the unprofessional part is the base. Field owners NEVER, EVER want to hear that about their staff, but if it is true, then your opinion will bear more weight.
Yes, and knowing this field owner, he would mow the guy's head off with the AK he is rumored to have behind the counter... On a good day, the owner is ok at best. Tick him off and he will go insane. My friend used the wrong air tank or nozzle (wrong something) to fill his HPA and the owner flipped out it was fun to watch.

And comparing his reffing job to the other field around here: He would just watch. That particular field can never seem to keep their refs very long... The other field's ref's would run over to you, yell "LET HIM OUT LET HIM OUT" and do more n the way of reffing overall... Thing is, "bad ref field" has much better courses/fields whatever u wanna call it than "good ref field."