Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 AM
New Guy

Unhappy Weird Air Leak

Hello everyone,
So I just got a spyder vs3 and i went out and shot about a thousand rounds this weekend, no problems what so ever. I went and refilled my Compressed Air at a scuba shop the other day so i could shoot it some more. Well yesterday when i went to shoot it I noticed the mini gauge wouldnt go over 100psi even when i adjusted the Regulator. Well i just went ahead and shot it to see if maybe it would go up after a few shots and it didnt. When i shot it i noticed air blew out from where the Delrin bolt is with each shot, like straight up, possibly from the striker bolt. After a couple of dry fire shots my tank seemed to go from 3000psi to 1000psi. When the gun was not firing there was no audible leak. no leak out the barrel either. What could be causing this? i stripped the gun last night, no broken O-rings, i replaced the o-ring on the striker bolt and replaced the striker buffer. Still no luck. Someone help me pleaseeee, im so lost.... Could this be caused by the air i got at the scuba shop?