Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
New Guy

Unhappy bolt for spyder xtra

Hey everyone Im new here and new to spyders I have just recently picked up a older spyder xtra, a older spyder avant e99, and a sydicate misfit that I was told is pretty much like a spyder. The e trigger from the misfit fits on both of my spyders and they all three look very similar. But anyways my question is what are good upgrades for these three guns? the spyders have 14 inch barrels and the misfit is a 16 inch barrel. But all three of the guns have horrible accuracy, is there anything I can do to fix that I have been looking for bolts but I cant really tell what will fit. All of the bolts I find says they will fit the xtras but then I get nervous because my xtra and the newer xtra are made so different. Any help is muchly appreciated thanks I appreciate it.
Chris
Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: bolt for spyder xtra

barrels will help you more than bolts.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 PM
New Guy

any special barrels I should get and a guy at kingman told me that smartparts barrels will fit my markers is this true?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

anything spyder threaded will. i would go for a barrel kit if you want the best result. empire, freak, etc.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 10-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Deltafreak

Also if you up barrel length look into a volumizer / expansion chamber to help keep more consistent co2 if your still shooting co2. If your shooting compressed air the chamber wont help. With a barrel kit make sure you match paint to barrel for best results. I also run a slightly lighter cocking spring in my xtra.