Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2010, 03:34 PM
paintball hitman

Cool Spyder MR2 with eyes

For sale $125 includes marker with adjustable stock marker bag clamping feedneck and 9.6 volt battery & charger free shipping to lower 48 only for more info email me @ paintballmechanic@yahoo.com
Old 07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: Spyder MR2 with eyes

The URL reviews.basspro.com will not show as a pic -

Please post an actual pic of your MR2....Thx -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 PM
paintball hitman

Default Re: Spyder MR2 with eyes

Thanks for letting me know I'm new to computers took pics with my phone don't no how to download them any advise will help
Old 07-30-2010, 08:45 PM
paintball hitman

Cool Re: Spyder MR2 with eyes

For sale $125 includes marker with adjustable stock marker bag clamping feedneck and 9.6 volt battery & charger free shipping to lower 48 only for more info email me @ paintballmechanic@yahoo.com[/quote]

Old 07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: Spyder MR2 with eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman08 View Post
Thanks for letting me know I'm new to computers took pics with my phone don't no how to download them any advise will help
You can either host it on a place like photobucket then use the url with [IMG] brackets here or after you click click on the Manage Attachments tab below the reply box. Click on Browse then find the pic in your computer and double left click on it. Next click on the Upload tab next to it and wait till the pic name appears listed at the bottom of the attachment popup. Right click that(active URL) then left click on Properties. Highlight the whole property URL by holding the left mouse button down swiping the cursor across it. Once completely highlighted, push Ctrl then C keys on your keyboard simultaneously to copy the highlighted URL. Go back to your post and click on the tab. Now push Ctrl then V keys on your keyboard simultaneously to paste the URL into the Script Prompt popup. Click OK and it will put the image URL with [IMG] brackets on your post. Click Submit Reply and you're done. PIECE OF CAKE! -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216