Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: Soc Gdt

sounds fun.

i need to find a new place by end of july...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Respected Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
Moving out June 1st! Anyone wanna give me their number to experience my drunk dialing?!?! HAHA! I know david's experienced it, but he <3's me.

What is your guys opinion on friday night drunk Rock Em Sock Em robot tournaments?
Sounds... Scary? I think a fun one would be that new Tony Hawk game with the skate board haha.

I just traded my pump and some money for a new paintball gun. I don't even play anymore, I missed trading guns I guess lol.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:08 PM

ugh. classes are supposed to get easier towards the end of the year. skipping class to do a 5 page paper for another class so i can go out tonight, lol.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
add 1,794 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
What is your guys opinion on friday night drunk Rock Em Sock Em robot tournaments?
sounds like a good way to break rock'm sock'm robots
Old 05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
SlalomSki stuk to my feet

Spent all day cleaning and waxing my boat. Now my dad just needs to get home so I can go out and ski!
bamfhacker: next time wear butt pads
Old 05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was getting at...

And I am in a sticky female situation myself. Remember that Nikki girl I made a thread about a few months ago? Well, over the weekend she was over at my house and I ended up kissing her. She didn't kiss back at first, just said it was "sudden" and she stared into my eyes for awhile while touching my face/rubbing my back. We then kissed more, and in the middle of things she says she isn't good at relationships. Which I have always known. Things wind down after a bit and as shes leaving I ask her what she thought and she says "I don't know."
Honestly, she is not capable of what I want in a relationship, and I am not capable of not being serious. I have always had a thing for her but have always known it would be best not to do anything about it. Since then, I have talked to her and seen her, but nothing was done or said concerning what happened. Now I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, or if things will get more complicated and hard or just hygfhfghfrshbfshh.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:31 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
if it happens, duct tape and zip ties fix everything!

EDIT: Marv, just do what I do! Get trashed! Come to cali and I'll show you how to do it the right way. :tup:
Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM

so, sunday night/monday afternoon was the first time a girl has ever driven me to drink. last night we went out to the bar with a bunch of people from work, and AFAIK she took some other guy home that she had invited.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 05-25-2010, 06:43 PM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian View Post
I'm pretty sure that isn't what he was getting at...

And I am in a sticky female situation myself. Remember that Nikki girl I made a thread about a few months ago? Well, over the weekend she was over at my house and I ended up kissing her. She didn't kiss back at first, just said it was "sudden" and she stared into my eyes for awhile while touching my face/rubbing my back. We then kissed more, and in the middle of things she says she isn't good at relationships. Which I have always known. Things wind down after a bit and as shes leaving I ask her what she thought and she says "I don't know."
Honestly, she is not capable of what I want in a relationship, and I am not capable of not being serious. I have always had a thing for her but have always known it would be best not to do anything about it. Since then, I have talked to her and seen her, but nothing was done or said concerning what happened. Now I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, or if things will get more complicated and hard or just hygfhfghfrshbfshh.
Thats a tough one Marv. For your sake it might be best for you to sit down and talk to her about it. Tell her that you understand that she isn't good at relationships but you want to know if she wants to try. If she is willing to try and you like her enough, then it will be worth it. If she doesn't know, then maybe you need to let her know about you, if she doesn't already know. Tell her that you aren't the type of guy who can't be serious in a relationship. At least then you'll have it out there and if she doesn't want a relationship with you, you don't get in too deep and get hurt.

I am similar to you, if I'm in a relationship, I am in the relationship. I'm contemplating doing something similar with girl I've been talking to. Not necessarily saying "Do you like me?" or anything like that, just something like, "Do you think there is any chance of a relationship, more than just friends between us?" All on her own time, as I understand she just got out of a relationship and may not be ready. I just don't want to mistake anything that is going on between us for something its not.

Thats all I got. Take it for what its worth, I haven't been in a relationship in quite a while.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 05-25-2010, 09:35 PM

take your time josh.

i swear this girl defies every rule in the book. she knows i like her, we spend a lot of time together, but doesnt know where i stand relationship-wise. i thought we had something going, but now im second guessing myself. texted her today to see if she wanted to go to the movies. she said shes doing laundry, but told me i could come over if i wanted. apparently she had A LOT of laundry to do, and most of the time i was there, she was on her laptop looking at houses for sale. then when i left, somehow we got on the topic of me being bored there. i was like yeah, i kinda hoped we'd actually do something, and she goes, well, i didnt want to watch a movie because id have to pause it whenever i checked on laundry. so i was basically like ok, whatever, kinda wish we had actually hung out more and left.

ive been reading up on pick-up artists (staying away from the sleaze-ball stuff) and i think i may have to start pushing her away and see how she reacts.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote: