Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2010, 09:49 AM
New Guy

Default Spyder Imagine LED Trigger

I was given an Imagine, but it seems the board is dead. It doesnt charge, it doesnt turn on with a new battery. Nothing! So I am looking for a trigger with the board. Nothing too crazy, just looking to get this gun running for a loaner gun. thanks.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:39 AM
EM1 Tech guy

Default Re: Spyder Imagine LED Trigger

Is it the board with 3 LEDs? If so I have one along with complete frame & alot of other Spyder parts I will let go at a good price.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:48 PM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Is it the board with 3 LEDs? If so I have one along with complete frame & alot of other Spyder parts I will let go at a good price.
this is the board thats currently in it (pic below) I'm assuming the board is dead, it will not turn on with a new 9v nor will it charge when i plug it in to a charger. I just found a replacement board for a pilot/imagine on ebay for $15, I will give that a shot first. How much will you sell the complete trigger and frame? and does it still work good? thanks.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:44 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: Spyder Imagine LED Trigger

Please, it's a trigger frame, not a trigger. The trigger is what you pull on. A trigger frame is the whole apparatus -

Sounds like you only need the board, not the whole frame unless the prob is the on/off switch. I believe this is what you're looking for.....yes? The geenyuses at FC have the wrong pics posted for the wrong boards. The LED board pic shows the CAMD and CAMD pic the LED. It appears they still have your LED in stock. At that price you might consider 2 of them -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 05-16-2010, 09:24 AM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON View Post
Please, it's a trigger frame, not a trigger. The trigger is what you pull on. A trigger frame is the whole apparatus -

Sounds like you only need the board, not the whole frame unless the prob is the on/off switch. I believe this is what you're looking for.....yes? The geenyuses at FC have the wrong pics posted for the wrong boards. The LED board pic shows the CAMD and CAMD pic the LED. It appears they still have your LED in stock. At that price you might consider 2 of them -
If it is an off switch where can I pick one up? Will this board work for mine? CAMD Board its the onlything I found before I found this site.

Last edited by hqh29 : 05-16-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:48 AM

Respected, period.

You may be able to pick up an on/off switch at radio shack. Other wise you'll have to find one online.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 05-20-2010, 03:13 PM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
You may be able to pick up an on/off switch at radio shack. Other wise you'll have to find one online.
So I got the new board, didnt work, still no power! Any ideas? does anyone have a mechanical trigger frame I can slap on this thing and just get it over with?

Last edited by hqh29 : 05-20-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:51 PM
New Guy

Default I need an ON/OFF Switch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqh29 View Post
So I got the new board, didnt work, still no power! Any ideas? does anyone have a mechanical trigger frame I can slap on this thing and just get it over with?
I figured out I need an ON/OFF switch, the board lights up if i tough the green wire to the middle one. If I hold it the trigger works perfectly. It wont do anything if i leave the green wire attached to its position. What I noticed is that the safety doesn't work, it will still fire. SO please let me know where I can find a switch, I already searched Radio Shack and Fry's, no luck.... thanks!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:00 AM

Respected, period.

If you couldn't find one at Radio Shack or Fry's Electronics, I'm not sure where you'll find one. Try calling Kingman, they may be able to help out.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations