Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Member Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2010, 02:44 PM

Default Review of RAZA Jersey's

Well i was recently wanting to invest in a new jersey for the 2010 season when i came across Raza custum jersey. I saw a link for their site when watching a few reviews by mike from tech pb on youtube. Once u visit this site you'll know they have the best design in custum jerseys. U can have your own 1 off custum team design or just pic from their already made jersey. Most of them cost $59.99 which is a little more than most of the proto,dye,sly,empire etc. But their design blow those stock looking jersey away. I choose the limited edition techpb jersey because it has that look im looking for.

I got mine with my nickname and number of choice and extra padding. The padding covers your shoulder and most of your forearm. The print quality is amazing and wont fade. Even the numbers and name are not stiched on or iron on there actually in the print which is very nice. These jersey have plenty of venting due to the mesh which runs down your sides,under the arms and all the way down the inside sleeves so you'll feel a good breeze when playing in the summer heat. Overall i give Raza jersey's an A+ for for overall comfort and look.
http://www.razalife.com/paintball/pr...america-jersey

Front side

Back side