Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2009, 09:41 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

Default Re: SUNDRAGON 5th aniversery

any word on your super dooper SPPS striker of every being re-stocked, i would love to get a hold of one since i'm trying to make my spyder full of fairly unique parts.

SPPS band on a ccm feedneck,
SPPS tail trigger
Hall fx switch
wouldn't mind a spps striker added to the list.

Feedback +18/0
Old 10-01-2009, 11:22 PM

We only sold a couple hundred of the Dragonfly strikers before our resources at those prices dried up. The other US machinists that we use just can't make them for the same price, so the unavailability.

When we released that striker the only other Spyder specific strikers that could be had were at $50 - $70. We broke through that barrier at $29 for an SPPS distinctive design that worked well.

Another reason we stopped making other Spyder products is because Kingman can't seem to keep a marker design very long before changing to something else completely different. If I invest into hundreds of parts then 3 months later everybody's buying something else completely different that the parts don't fit, we're stuck with slower selling items. Don't get me wrong, change or progress is good and I like what Kingman has done with the newer Spyder's. From a custom aftermarket parts manufacturers point of view it's just not good business sense to invest into things that may change completely in a moments call.

I made a sweet new distinctive Spyder trigger design a couple years ago but never followed through with it due to this design instability. I have yet to see anything similar. It will sit on the shelf till whenever.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:45 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundragonPPS View Post
I made a sweet new distinctive Spyder trigger design a couple years ago but never followed through with it due to this design instability. I have yet to see anything similar. It will sit on the shelf till whenever.
I was really hoping for a super secret stash but i empathize with your dilemma. I got a similar response from Damian about t-boards for the electra and i was in the last batch of Xyxyll hall fx switches . It really a shame that people don't value spyders enough to buy one with all these great parts installed. Took kingman long enough to get magnetic trigger return and a decent board. Which still fail in comparison to your trigger and a Full VS tadao board.

Feedback +18/0