Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2009, 07:40 AM

Default 4th of July Sale Going on All Week.

paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com

I ship every day this week sale ends July 11th

For a faster checkout visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com You must post in this thread if you want feedback, if you've visited the www.macrolineguy.com I need your paypal trans id to leave feedback. Because of the high volume of sales and the drop dead lowest prices I can't sub products or offer anything other than the stated deal on this listing and on the first page of www.macrolineguy.com. In my regular pricing- you can have it your way, in this sale- its a great price but its the product that is represented no changes/special requests are available.

Its the first time this season I've offered a blow out sale for a very limited run. This sale runs for a few more days- if you need product in time for USPL, I'm shipping each and every day, please use Priority mail for an extra 2.50 to ensure 2-3 day shipping. International orders welcome.

These are my best prices- please post in the thread, the majority of the answers you can find in the first posts.

paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com

I ship every day this week sale ends July 11th

For a faster checkout visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com You must post in this thread if you want feedback, if you've visited the www.macrolineguy.com I need your paypal trans id to leave feedback. Because of the high volume of sales and the drop dead lowest prices I can't sub products or offer anything other than the stated deal on this listing and on the first page of www.macrolineguy.com. In my regular pricing- you can have it your way, in this sale- its a great price but its the product that is represented no changes/special requests are available.

Its the first time this season I've offered a blow out sale for a very limited run. This sale runs for a few more days- if you need product in time for USPL, I'm shipping each and every day, please use Priority mail for an extra 2.50 to ensure 2-3 day shipping. International orders welcome.

These are my best prices- please post in the thread, the majority of the answers you can find in the first posts.

New Colors-

Teal Blue
Kelly Green
Sand/ Coffee Color

(image coming)

Macoline/Fittings

All macroline is 8 precut pieces for $5.00
Buy any non swivel or straight colored fitting for $5.00 and get the same color 1ft macro for free
Buy any 90 degree colored fitting in Red, White, Blue, Pink, Neon Yellow, or Olive for $6.00

Lube, Hose and Screw Kits-

Slick Honey 1/2 ounce- 2 dollars
Dow 55 1/2 ounce- 2 dollars
All Ion hose kits- buy one get one free
All Timmy/Ego/Wrath hose kits buy 5 feet get 5 feet free
All screw kits include a free allen key set for 6 dollars

Misc Items

Microfiber- 3 for $5.00
Triflow- 2oz bottle and a free oring pick for $4.00
Dye swabs-$3.00
Premium Swab and a straight swab- $5.00
AA Duracell 8 pack- 3 dollars