Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-22-2009, 03:33 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...009Impulse.jpg

cant get the image to display on here...
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Hoppy11's Avatar
Hoppy11 Hoppy11 is offline
SlalomSki stuk to my feet
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On a lake at 36mph on a 5in wide ski.
Posts: 1,552
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Looks pretty hoooooooooootttttt
__________________
SlalomSkier8811: i bruised my tail bone and left ass cheek
bamfhacker: nice
SlalomSkier8811: yeah its awesome
bamfhacker: next time wear butt pads
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-22-2009, 05:27 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,775
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

very hawt
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-22-2009, 06:52 PM
bigred76's Avatar
bigred76 bigred76 is offline
Resident *******
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 6,228
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post


cant get the image to display on here...
Like that?
__________________
SOC (+41, -0) | PBN (+12, -0) | New PBN (+20, -0)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
teamteste_DB's Avatar
teamteste_DB teamteste_DB is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: wa
Posts: 34
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

so much for the box. i dont know about this new nonboxness.
__________________
Original KUSA Forums Member Since 2002.

Back to claim my throne in the Super Sonix Member Club
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Ace24's Avatar
Ace24 Ace24 is offline
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 5,063
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Looks like an ego minus the VA for the reg and an old SFT reg in it's place. Also looks like the same frame they have on the Luxe.
__________________

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
Looks like an ego minus the VA for the reg and an old SFT reg in it's place. Also looks like the same frame they have on the Luxe.
was just gonna say that
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-23-2009, 12:51 PM
DRAGON's Avatar
DRAGON DRAGON is offline
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Land of the Sun
Posts: 3,658
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....



Following on the heels of yesterdays announcement that Richmond Italia was getting back into paintball, we received several comments and emails suggesting that he would not be acting alone in revolutionizing the sport. We have just learned that Richmond’s new paintball enterprise will be known as “G.I. Milsim”. Richmond’s re-entry into paintball is one thing. Rumors that he is going to revolutionize paintball are another. Learning that Richmond has teamed up with the Gardner brothers? Wow.

__________________
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939
Registered: 6/26/02
Posts: 14,000+ before the old mothership went down

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 PM
xsvly-fat's Avatar
xsvly-fat xsvly-fat is offline
Respected Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,155
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Wow that looks nice. Anyone have any idea how much they'll cost?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: The resurrection of an ancient colossus.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON View Post


Following on the heels of yesterdays announcement that Richmond Italia was getting back into paintball, we received several comments and emails suggesting that he would not be acting alone in revolutionizing the sport. We have just learned that Richmond’s new paintball enterprise will be known as “G.I. Milsim”. Richmond’s re-entry into paintball is one thing. Rumors that he is going to revolutionize paintball are another. Learning that Richmond has teamed up with the Gardner brothers? Wow.

the dark side is strong in this one...
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:08 PM.