Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2008, 04:14 PM
SpyderMan723's Avatar
SpyderMan723 SpyderMan723 is offline
TJ
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,636
Default My First matrix.. :D

Just recently got a new gun.




uhh.. pretty much just has the virtue chip...

traded my trilogy, cp reg, and some cash for it

Pics were enhanced by mister tim.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

nice
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2008, 06:49 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,775
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

not bad, idk if I like the color or not though
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

so tim sold his 6? wow, that was his favorite gun. guess he really wants that borg!
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

what type of barrel is that on it?
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-10-2008, 07:48 PM
xsvly-fat's Avatar
xsvly-fat xsvly-fat is offline
Respected Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,155
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
what type of barrel is that on it?
It looks like a Stiffi but I'm not sure.

Not really liking the color but it's still pretty cool. Do you like it more then the Alias?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-10-2008, 07:54 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,775
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
what type of barrel is that on it?
I'm pretty sure it's a deadly wind, if i see the logo correctly
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-10-2008, 08:10 PM
bigred76's Avatar
bigred76 bigred76 is offline
Resident *******
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 6,228
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
so tim sold his 6? wow, that was his favorite gun. guess he really wants that borg!
No, he just posted up very dark pictures and I couldn't see wtf was in them. 5min later, I gave him the link to those two pics to use instead. He didn't wait for me to take off the automatic watermark, lol. My DM6 isn't my favorite gun, but it does what it was made to do.
__________________
SOC (+41, -0) | PBN (+12, -0) | New PBN (+20, -0)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

ah
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: My First matrix.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
No, he just posted up very dark pictures and I couldn't see wtf was in them. 5min later, I gave him the link to those two pics to use instead. He didn't wait for me to take off the automatic watermark, lol. My DM6 isn't my favorite gun, but it does what it was made to do.
i didnt even notice them, lmao, he couldnt wait could he?
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:58 AM.