Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Accessories & Add-Ons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2008, 08:52 PM
See You In The Middle

Unhappy Fasta Loader Feedneck Integrity.

This weekend during a scenario game I was using a fasta loader, (Unfortunately it was a borrowed one) and upon trying to remove it from the marker, the feedneck going into the the gun broke. This was not due to dropping the marker, bending it at the wrong angle, or any improper removal, I was simply removing the loader from the marker when it snapped. I had to have the remaining part of the feedneck removed from my marker from a tech on site.

Upon talking to the field owner (whom the loader was originally bought from) I was told that this was the 4th case of this same problem with the fasta loader at this business.

Is kingman aware of the weak integrity of the feednecks? If so, what are they doing to fix the problem? I have never ever had a feedneck break on me, even under extreme conditions. Is there a manufacturer recall? I am hoping to get this fixed and/or repaired before I go and buy another loader to replace the one that is broken and borrowed. And I dont want this to happen to my fasta loader.

Thank you.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:10 AM
See You In The Middle

Default Re: Fasta Loader Feedneck Integrity.

Does anyone have any answers to this post? I would really like to figure out how to replace this or get it fixed. Thank you.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Not too new guy

I had this happen to my Fasta awhile ago when I owned it. I e-mailed Kingman and they had me send it back and they replaced the shells. This seems to be a pretty common problem with Fastas.

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback
Old 08-27-2008, 07:07 PM
See You In The Middle

Thanks for the reply pb34, can you give me the contact info to do that? Thank you again.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:34 PM
Friendly fire is not so freindly

I had 2 Fasta loaders that has happen too. ( one was not mine) My local shop is dealing with Kingman because there where 4 from there with the same problem and being the good guy that he is said he would deal with it. Sorry I can not be of much help but at least you know you are not the only one.

MR-2

MR-4

TM-7

Pump
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM

I have never had the problem! Ever. I think that some people crank their feed necks down too tight!

By the way Kingman does not make the Fasta hopper. Rochocette makes the Fasta Hopper for Kingman....