Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2008, 05:22 AM
New Guy

Default Re: Upgrade Tips?

Yea tru tru thanks dudes !
Old 03-23-2008, 03:47 PM

for the hopper get an eggy 3... its cheap and it keeps up with the pilot. i got it for like $60 online

for the feedneck i got a trinity t-lock feedneck, its low and it clamps good. it was like $25 but its kinda hard to find

for the barrel i got the j&j 16" ceramic barrel and its great .. it impossible to scratch it, its awesome. it was like $30

i also have dye sticky grips which arent really needed but i got for $10 at zephyrpaintball.com pretty cheap and comfortable

-J&J Ceramic Barrel 16"
-VL Evolution 3 w/ Ghetto Feed
-Trinity T-Lock Feed Neck
-Dye Sticky 3 Grip
-20 oz. Co2 Tank
-PMI 48 ci 3000 psi Tank
Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 PM
New Guy

I just bought a rocking trigger frame and rear cocking ACS bolt since I lost the top cocking rod. It pissed me off that it fell out after 3 years. I broke the top off the upper bolt stop so I just said screw it and decided to go with the rear bolt.

the order of my upgrades after buying the gun in 05-06 was
feedneck (trinity)
Apache LCD hopper

then now the rocking trigger since my stock e trigger for some reason started to drain my batteries at an ever faster speed. and I went rear cocking because of the cocking rod issue. I got the trigger and rod as a package from an ebay store for under a hundred bucks. not a bad deal

I might go nitrogen for air down the road, and my new harness was a package deal with a remote. Those little numbers will work with any future gun i own.

I think I might go for a new gun in a couple years since my wife would want mine since she likes to take out her anger on me with it.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:28 PM
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynaggo View Post
Hi im new to paintball and i want to get into it and i just got a Spyder Pilot Acs the one that comes with a 12 inch tourni grde barrel i think

What upgrades/Accesories like hoppers and all should i get

I have a

Spyder Pilot Acs
12 CO2 Tank
200 Basic Hopper

Ive been thinking about getting this combo

Tadao VS Series Board - 5 Modes of Operation - Semi Auto Unlimited, Semi Auto Capped, PSP Ramp, Millennium Ramp and 3 Shot Burst - Trigger Debounce - Force Shot Feature - Battery Indicator - Easy Drop-In Instalation.

PLUS

Critical Spyder Trigger/Switch - Complete Replacement trigger and switch from Critical Paintball. Fits your Imagine - Pilot.

http://canadianpaintball.com/main/access/spyder.htm
from my experiences with playing on a number of different woodsball fields my purchase of SP's The Freak kit has allowed me to tune my barrel to the paint the current field is using, which has improved my groupings and accuracy.
Tank: Guerilla Air Myth 48/3000 HPA.
Grips: Dye Sticky 3s.
Mask: JT Flex-8 Thermal Paintball Goggles + Tac. Helmet.
Harness: Gen X Global GXG Tactical Paintball Vest.
BDU / TRU: Multicam, DigiCam, Woodlands.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:17 PM
New Guy

MY order would be for upgrades. Feedneck (trinity makes a good one just make sure you order it with TABS should be less than $20), Hopper (Fasta is a good deal for 30+ balls a second for under a hundred dollars) , trigger frame (look for a rockers on eBay they go for just over a hundred and comes with a new bolt), and as the same time as you get the trigger go to compressed air (let your budget be your guide I would go 62cuin or larger). Then barrel, also let your budget be your guide.

I will say this eBay is a great source for some great deals for upgrade parts. Check it out.