Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: What's your opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Well Slim, I'm not going to call you a lier and that you're wrong. You're not, far from it! I am unfortunately gifted with aggressiveness, and it is a struggle for me to keep myself in check on the field. I manage to do it, and I personally expect all the others to as well. It's bull **** that they think that they can get away with it because their momma's bought them their fancy Ego's and ****. I've worked hard for all my gear (all 12 guns with the rest to go with them), and I am saddened that paintball has turned like this. People seem to think that the more money you dump into it (just like a business), the better you will be. That attitude is what is spoiling speedball, not the style of play itself. Speedball used to be a very respectable part of paintball, and then came the cheaters, ramping, and the open disregard for another human being. By that I mean Chris Lasoya and his ****ishness about the "execution," Speedy2 boards, and the PSP/NXL. Yeah, I'm picking on the leagues. They bring into the minds of young players that it's OK to use those modes outside of the tournament scene (I have no idea why), and it pisses me off. I've had a long day at work and it's late for me here too, so I'm just going to stop there, although I could keep ranting about the idiots we deal with in this fine sport.
I have yet to buy an aftermarket board...except for my T board and that was to add eyes only...I would love for all leagues to go back to a capped non ramped only what your fingers can do semi only...and a LOW cap...MWAHAHAHAHAHAH...caffeine...the choice of tired parents everwhere!
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 07-01-2008, 09:34 AM
don't let your meat loaf

I played that big game at camp blanding this weekend and the cheaters were ever present. Guys shooting uncapped ramping on 14 year old kids with a-5s who were out there with their moms, stuff like that. It was terrible. I shot guys and instead of leaving the field they just went behind a building, wiped off and joined another group. I actually saw refs cheating for guys. Where is the honor, sportsmanship and integrity of scenario players that slim speaks of? IDK. I did have one guy show me his marker after I tagged him with a sweet shot. I thought that was really cool.

PBNTrust
Old 07-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Life is peachy

I cant speak how the game is played everywere Deano maby the US is just full of cheeters. I have never came across that garbage up here in Canada, and I play on alot of different (Legal) corses. But like i said in my previouse post you will never fully be rid of it regardless of the style you play. I dont think you or anyone else would argue that there is alot les BS in Scenario or woodsball then Tourny play.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 07-01-2008, 08:21 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

I'm agg

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 07-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Resident *******

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim and shady View Post
the US is just full of cheeters.
Coming from one who can't spell "Chief"....

Just kidding.... maybe....

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 07-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Life is peachy

^LOL expected a shot from you sooner Red was startin to think you softend up!
But on a second note better change the spelling of that hey.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 07-02-2008, 08:49 AM
TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I'm agg

you're not agg, you're chicken wang is!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Resident *******

Hahaha, I just take my time nowadays, as I said in Flame Therapy... Not enough hours online to do much else! I guess I am getting soft, I'm just so tired of idiocy and people who don't talk good Engrish nowadays that I just am starting to tune it out... I am happy that you rectified it, though!

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 07-03-2008, 05:09 AM
TJ

When I play, for the most part I treat everyone respectfully. But theres always that one bonusballer/******* that will ramp your face off..But when the newer players do sometimes piss me off. ex: Dead player walks in front of my line of fire as I shoot at someone....LIKE WTF MATE!?!!?
Old 07-03-2008, 01:53 PM

Speedball has really hurt new growth. You wouldn't let your 12 year old standing in a batting box with Randy Johnson pitching. So why would a parent want there child get shot by a field tourney wannabe shooting 25bps. This guy with a angel shot me in the head after the game was over. Some spray and pray players are out of control. It use to be if you shot some more then 3 times it was overshooting and you got thrown out of the game. I get tired of guys saying it's them not the marker, then put in semi-auto mode when playing rec or new players. I have my vs2 in semi most of the time until I have to defend myself against a higher end markers. What is proven by splattering a kid with a rental gun while in 3 round burst.