Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Captain of Team Specter > The Reapers Hand

Default A5 G36C Tactical package for sale (full setup)

rules
I'll get these out of the way first so hopefully people don't waste my time or come in being stupid.
  • I do not ship first! This is negotiable, but you MUST have more feedback than me, and must meet my terms.
  • Don't lowball me unless you really want to highlight my thread
  • If you don't like my price, product or my thread Get out.
  • I prefer paypal if you are purchasing. If we trade I require insurance and tracking numbers on both sides of shipping as well as I expect items to be shipped either USPS Priority or next day air or some similar method, you sending me "your" marker and me sending you "my" marker. The faster we get the stuff the less worrying either party has to do. I also required and expect that you require a signature for the item to be delivered. If you don't and the item gets left on my door step and stolen you are responsible.
  • Be mature and respectful as I will do the same.
  • Do not post asking me to PM you the lowest price. My asking price is what I want for it. IF you are looking for a different price PM me an offer, otherwise please don't waste my time, I know what my stuff is worth.
  • if you want to buy or trade for my stuff have either the $$ or the item you want to trade in hand before making me an offer, I'm not going to wait for you to get it in hand.
  • Post here and PM me. That way I have a flag saying "hey someone is interested" in my PM's and I have a more permanent record of it here.
  • buyer pays exact shipping and fees unless otherwise negotiated.
  • If you aren't planning on going through with a deal after agreeing to a deal, please don't PM me, its a waste of my time, and time is a valuable commodity. If you for any reason back out after a deal is made I will leave neutral or negative feedback, especially if I have to try and chase you down to figure out if we are still making a deal.

Now that I got that all out of the way lets get to the goods. This is going to take a while.

This is my pride and joy Scenario setup. I've put a decent amount of $$ into this setup, but I just have too many markers. I would love to keep this, but I just don't need as many markers as I have.

I will not part out anything in this package. Unless I'm getting a premium for it (meaning boat loads of $$) or insane trades.

First up in the package is My G36C A5.

Upgrades include:
  • generation 1 Electronic grip frame. Yes thats right its the old school always on, easy on batteries, non LED board. This thing is easy to program, no messing with buttons to turn it on (just click the safety off and start shooting). It has tons of modes and is the better of the E-grips available for the A5 IMO. Adult owned and well maintained, Fully cleaned and lubricated after every use. I am meticulous with maintaining my markers.
  • Shocktech supafly bolt
  • polished internals
  • OpsGear G36C body kit
  • Ops Gear Collapsible G36C stock (folding stock)
  • Ops Gear M4 Magazine ( I had the clear G36C mag, but it felt too cheap, so I upgraded to the aluminum mag instead.
  • 35MM red-dot sights with fresh batteries
  • 3 point tactical sling adjustable so the marker can hang at just the right height.
  • Empire Barrel kit
  • Second generation barrel adapter
  • custom tombstone adapter with direct remote connection no bottom line

Second Item on the list is a flurry tactical vest.
The vest is adjustable for many different sizes and will fit just about anyone.
The load distribution on this vest is great I've played with 8 pods and a 114 cubic inch tank and not felt like I was actually carrying the weight I had on me. There is a spot for a smaller radio and loops that can be used to clip accessories to or route radio wires for head sets/ear pieces, the back is configurable and includes 2 - 2 pod packs that can be adjusted in position, and a tank pouch that can also be repositioned to configure a system to your liking.
The vest will include 5 pods 4 100 rd. pods, and a 140 rd. pod.
(the vest is dirty in the pics, but will be cleaned prior to shipping)

Next up is a custom remote line setup. rubber coated steel braided line with a pressure bleed so you can easily remove it from the marker, and a Carri beaner added so that it can be clipped to one of the loops on the tactical vest when disconnected from the marker, I've replaced the o-rings, but I've never had trouble with any of them I'm just a bit anal about maintenance.

Next up is a 72 Cubic inch 3000 PSI tank, with 2 years left on the hydro.
This tank will shoot every pod that can fit in the vest and have air to spare.

Empire Barrel Kit

A5 Spare parts kit (very large parts kit, enough for any issues that could arise.

I am asking $700/obo for the complete package. This is far less than I paid for the complete package, my loss is your gain. This price is easily worth the package deal.

I want $$$ and really only $$$

the only trades I will even consider
  • Private Label 06 Egos + some $$ or gear
  • Ego 7's straight up
  • Ego 8 (PL, or regular) I'll add
  • PL shockers (Dark, freeflow or Hybrid, but you'll be adding $$$)
  • SICK SICK custom cockers (must be MQ'd, and you'd still be adding a bit, unless its extremely intense and I have to have it.
  • Kapp Flame cocker
  • RAP4 M4's (I don't remember the specific model off the top of my head)
  • T9 Elite or a wicked T9 setup
  • sick 2-4-1, 3-4-1, 4-4-1 etc deals.
  • Sick pumps + $$$

DO NOT OFFER
  • Ions, EOS, Epiphany or any other SP guns (except PL shockers that are sick up'd)
  • PMR's (none at all, I don't like them)
  • Other tippys, spyders, etc.... (not interested I already have a sick spyder, and I'm ready to move on from my Tippy

Pretty much anything that is not planet eclipse or $$$ will have to be hugely in my favor.
All trades must be in my favor or I won't even bother considering them.

Feel free to offer, but don't low ball.

Offer up.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:48 AM

Default Re: A5 G36C Tactical package for sale (full setup)

ttt lets see some offers
Old 06-16-2008, 08:44 AM

Default Re: A5 G36C Tactical package for sale (full setup)

ttt