Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2006, 08:36 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Thumbs down Trading Post Bad Seller List

I made one of these threads on the old KUSA forums and thought it'd be a good idea to have one here as well. Posts here could warn other members of those sellers that come here to make sales or trades under negative pretenses. Sometimes feedback can get buried amongst the abundance of threads here. Intentionally fibbing about condition, performance, hydro dates, whatever is frowned upon. Taking an excessively long period of time to take care of your end of a deal is frowned upon as well. Not getting a product or funds are punishable under law as you can view in Otter's sticky here: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showpost...01&postcount=1 please try to resolve any differences first before posting anything here. This is not a flame thread so please don't treat it as such. Do not post any spam comments here either if you're not directly involved in an incident. Hopefully there will be minimal entries here because we like to think that all of our members are buying and trading with a positive integrity -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 03-06-2006, 04:07 PM
ECLIPSE FTW

Default Re: Trading Post Bad Seller List

this was posted by my dad (sdb999) in cakeslob's feed back thread for the service him and I got from this guy "Cakeslob", i just thought it would get a little more attention in this thread:

DO NOT buy from this guy. If anything goes wrong he will not respond to any request to make it right. We trusted him and accepted a personal check for a nice Stiffi barrel. Our bank would only accept foreign funds in person so they denied the deposit (not his fault) and mailed the check back at which point the usps lost it (not his fault). For some reason he sent a check in Canadian dollars (again not his fault since we didn't actually say "US" dollars). End result: He did not pay for this item and we have contacted him several times via PM and certified mail with NO response. If he was concerned about an outstanding check, it's a simple and free process to stop payment which we suggested as one of several options. He refused all. He could have easily settled this months ago but I guess he got something for free and has no problem screwing people. Clearly some of this was out of his direct control, but he is now taking advantage of the situation and apparently has no intention of paying for the barrel. This is a forum of people who share a passion for paintball and there should be, and usually is, a certain amount of trust between it's members. Cakeslob has betrayed that trust and should be held accountable. Ball's in your court sir.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ TRUST ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ( + 12, - 0 )

Blue Dynasty ION - HP PMI 68/45 - Smoke Vlocity
ULTIMATE PAINTBALL INC.

www.ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com
Old 03-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I Like Me

Burton Yurchyshyn

Alright, I made a Deal to ship COD to the above said person. All deals were made and finalized and the parts were sent out. I sent Him the tracking number and all. After the item had failed at delivery the item sat in the post office for three weeks untill being sent back to myself, at my cost.
His address is as follows:
Burton Yurchyshyn
106 1004 23rd Ave N
Cranbrook BC
V1C6P9

Please do not be screwed over as I was by this person.

I am in works for re-imbursment(sp?) but untill than this stays up.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Bling Bling Bling

Please if you are going to make a post here support your claim.

Here is Punisher's Response on the PhOG

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/showp...8&postcount=22

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
The dog house

Default Re: Trading Post Bad Seller List tattookev Poor trader Feedback

BEWARE SENT THE MONEY 3/27/2007 and I cant get a responce or email back from him. He stole my money!!!!!!!!!! Why cant all people be honest?

Here is his information:

kevin roy
144 dayton st
chicopee, ma 01013

Quote:
Originally Posted by illevilpup
OK thats fine, Please send you payment info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattookev
6 bucks take the cake! i dont have paypal though, i can only take money orders right now
Old 06-07-2007, 01:13 PM
The dog house

Re: Crazy Cracka's Feedback

BAD SELLER SENT ONLY SOME OF THE STUFF I BOUGHT FROM HIM. STILL OWES ME 2 20 OZ TANKS IN WORKING ORDER.

Quote:
you dont know how busy i have been, i will send everything but the tanks tomorrow. sorry for the delay

sending shortly i have to empty the CO2 tanks

AND THATS I CAN GET BACK FROM HIM ON 04-27-2007, 06:54 PM NO RESPONCE BACK TO PMS OR EMAILS.

OWES ME 2 20 OZ TANKS OR A REFUND OF $25.00
Old 06-15-2008, 09:26 AM

Screwed me out of $200 on a deal. Lied to me saying that the marker was shipped, then 2 months later after repeated emails to him, I get an email saying Customs "lost" it. No tracking info or customs form number was produced.

I get his number call him. Captain Pitty on the phone, how he has bills etc. Promises that he'll pay me the money within a week, and within the week, he turns his phone off for good.

Anyone who has current contact info on him, please PM me.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Resident *******

Titus, who is it that messed you over? You need to be a bit more specific on that aspect...

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 06-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

yeah, i was wondering about that too. also, i know that post was kind of old, ShadowX, but Cakeslob hasnt been around in a while... last thing i heard, he was Banned On Sight on PBN...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 10-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Deltafreak

Default Trading Post Bad Seller List

If your ever dealing with someone named jason leak jaybreezie (paypal) name hes a jokster i bought a gun and hopper from him and he was suppose to send priority mail so i could get it in 3 days and have it by the weekend. nope shafted me sent it snail mail cheap-o style when i gave him extra money for the shipping.