Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Air Systems
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2008, 06:05 AM
New Guy

Default regulators.. for an uncommon spyder.. any help?

hey guys im a newbie here but i know a bit about paintball, just not enough that id like to. i got some questions... i have a gun i just cant seem to get rid of and i want to upgrade this old school beauty. i have a Spyder Compact 2000 and ive recently bought a rocking trigger. it was originally for my MR1 but hey, i need a new drop forward so till then its replacing my 45 frame for the 2k. well i want to invest in getting a regulator for my 2k and i see everywhere, 'will fit most ASA's', one i dunno wtf ASA is yet, i know i already have a guage on the 2k so that will probably bo obsolete if i get a regulator?? itll just show me what a typical tank will anyway, but main reason for the reg. is a handle!!!! i cant hold onto the steel braided hose on the 2k and get good shots!! LOL. so yeah any feedback good or bad please help a fellow Spyder Guy out, thanks guys
Old 06-01-2008, 03:24 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: regulators.. for an uncommon spyder.. any help?

you need an adapter. ACI and a few other companies sell them.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 06-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Spyder... The AK47 of the paintball world.

Default Re: regulators.. for an uncommon spyder.. any help?

The regulator is a good investment for a lot of other reasons as well. If you are using co2 your best bet is a Bob Long Torpedo or a Palmers Stabilzer. I believe that the palmers direct mount will fit with no adaptor. You could also get a female stabilzer that mounts under the grip and replaces your asa. You could use this with you MR1 if you decided to as well.