Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006, 04:04 AM

Default Re: so im beeing harrassed and wanted your input

it makes me wonder how some of you can say "fighting is bad" and be good paintball players. Hah. When that's pretty much all paintball is, cept instead of flinging your fist at someones face your flinging paint.

That whole "ignoring them will make them feel worse" thing is crap. If you ignore them all they are going to do is find people that WILL listen to them and they WILL spread lies about you to everyone that does listen. Next thing you know everyone is trying to push you around because they heard you wimped out to the short kids.

What you SHOULD do is hunt them down. Take a few friends that you know wont let you down, walkl up to these kids and call them out in front of all thier little friends. Don't talk **** cause THAT makes you no better than them. Simply tell them that if they want some to step up to the plate. Thats all you have to say. Chances are they are going to beg your forgivness and embarrass themselves in front of all thier friends and then the rumors will run around about them instead. Then everyone will push them around, which is where thier punishemnt will be recieved.

Trust me, i'v been around the block a few times. I used to walk the streets and hang out with all the bad kids. I know how this **** works. Worst case scenario is they step up to the plate and you **** up thier day and the same thing happens anyway.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Banned

i had a kid harass me after he wacked out and i didnt want to (nor was i allowed) to hang out with him. he and his friend prank called all the time, we ignored it, he self distructed under his own pranks and landed in juvie after putting paint cans in an oven of a 500k house that was nearly finished being build and turned it on, they got really hot, but lack of oxygen caused them not to light on fire until a construction worker wondered why the oven was on and opened it... attempted murder. if you have to fight them get some pimp move to take them down in one hit, fists are fine, but when you dislocate their shoulder in one movement or break a leg, they have a cast to show their embarassment (only do that if they throw a punch first... cuz u may have to pay for damages). phsycologically, i would get SOMEONE else to to tell them to shut up, because they want to see that it makes you mad, if you dont do anything (including looks of disgust) they might back off. or you could do a counter act, figure out what makes this kid be such an ass to every1 and use it against him. but my number1 suggestion is:

indifference, take all his remarks like he's your friend and hes kidding... pisses poeple off a ton. btw if you have a message of him harassing you without him identfing himself(use the phone company to get proof that it was him), thats a federal crime now because of the communications act. land him in a federal prison for a good amount of time.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Listen to Bob Marley

So have you dropped these kids yet or what?
Old 02-09-2006, 07:36 PM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

psh, no adults had to get involved and be all adult-ish. i was gonna let it go under the radar till me and him were face to face. but NOOO he started talkin to my family, so by that time my parents started to take care of the problem by callin some parents. so now all these kids are on like lock down and all beeing punished. the ol' EX GF got her phone thrown threw a wall lol, her mom is rather fond of me and thinks she made a very dumb mistake to give me up. so its all over.. bummer, lol.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Captain Anime

i just read through this thread, and i just realized how many posers there were on this board. haha, damn...

Compliments of your very own RebBarron.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaTruenoGTS
it makes me wonder how some of you can say "fighting is bad" and be good paintball players. Hah. When that's pretty much all paintball is, cept instead of flinging your fist at someones face your flinging paint.
Paintball is a game, and your temper SHOULD be restrained so you can play logically and ethically. Same as any other sport. You aren't FIGHTING in paintball, your "tagging" someone, and emotions required to fight someone in a face to face battle are not used. I'm not saying you shouldn't want to win or be psyched up to do so, but if you psych yourself up the same way you do to fight, you're in the wrong sport.

Makes ME wonder what kind of paintball players some people are...Geesh.....

By the way, I'ill stand by my original post. I've been around the block several times myself, and seen a lot of things. I even hung out with the "bad kids" as well, and fighting is NEVER the answer. Everybody loses when you fight. Even the winner.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewizz124
ol' EX GF got her phone thrown threw a wall lol, her mom is rather fond of me and thinks she made a very dumb mistake to give me up. so its all over.. bummer, lol.
lol, reminds me of this kids Razr from last year. he deserved it tho...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 02-13-2006, 10:15 AM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

1. audiotaping them (phone tapping) is illegal unless they know they are being taped...so...on your answering machine, tell them all calls are now being recorded. Let the machine play the message, then pick up the line (screen the calls).
2. tape the convo's and tell the rents. Have them:
3. call the police
4. have them arrested for:
a) harassment by telecommunication (phone)
b) terroristic threats (if there are any)
c) disorderly conduct
d) disturbing the peace
e) simple harassment
f) fill out paperwork for a restraining order

Since most peeps know I work in a prison, I speak the truth when I say...

fighting them runs you a greater risk of getting arrested, hurt or killed. And don't let anyone fool you about vengence...if you do fight them and win, they'll be back - with more friends, more rocks and more attitude. This may end up getting someone you care about hurt too...
Old 02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid
1. audiotaping them (phone tapping) is illegal unless they know they are being taped...so...on your answering machine, tell them all calls are now being recorded. Let the machine play the message, then pick up the line (screen the calls).
if you can use one where they do NOT say who they are, but you still have evidence that it is them. (electronic) Communications Act will have them nailed.