Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Ex-Woodsball Player

Default Re: Official hopper thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1
How do you like the speed cap I was thinking about picking one up.

They are the best i swear. Did not let me down once. I was planing on buying a regular white speedfeed, but honeslty after you use this your never want to use anything else. No tapeing the speedfeed or anything just snaps on, It is low profile. I only lost 1 ball turning my gun upside down and shakeing the hell out of it. That was out of about 10 times doing it. Video is what sold me on it. Here is the video and I tell you it works just as good as shown in the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DNMazDvyDKY

BTW you were soo right about the bounce cap I freakin love it. I have been wanting one sense you first got yours, but was unsure untill I talked to you.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Official hopper thread!

Ok, finally got a couple pics of the two loaders I use.

First up, the ZEggy II. (Viewloader Evulution II with Z board, for those that don't know. Only modifications are a cut and sanded feedneck and and the springs taken out of the door.

Excellent loader, never had a single problem with it!

Second, my Reloader B. I love this thing! Just got the Black Cherry shells (looks a LOT better in person) and the Virtue back plate (grenade - Go For It! Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades). I've used this for almost 4 years, and IF I do anything, it'll be getting the B2 upgrade or the Magna Clutch kit installed. You can see the speed feed I made from a garbage disposal cover - it works great as well. I lost one ball when I turned it upside down and shook it. But really, when are you going to be upside down and shooting your gun?

Family Pic time!

Old 11-14-2009, 12:20 PM

Default Reloader B

My Reloader B with rip drive, magna clutch kit, virtue crown, and Boondock Saints backplate.

"I who am hard and spare and dedicated to a purpose, felt drawn to her irresistibly; and, knowing it could only culminate in death, I turned away from her at once, wondering if when she gazed into my eyes she found them dead and soulless."
BUY MY STUFF!!

Last edited by ComaZero : 12-10-2009 at 12:29 PM.