Quest 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Spyder Addict

Talking Re: New gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
You have proof of these claims or just pushing your product?
LOL and now I realize......in reality.......you were trying to off load your marker on him! Way to reverse that

Luckily my boys in the miltia got my back
Old 12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Public Enemy #1

Default Re: New gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger20
LOL and now I realize......in reality.......you were trying to off load your marker on him! Way to reverse that

Luckily my boys in the miltia got my back
Um, idiot, I made that post before I even posted my gun for sale, or even thought about selling it.

I made my post because there are Alias's out there getting almost a case off a fill, even though efficiency beyond a game's worth isn't as important anymore with most all fields offering all day air. Maintainence is the same for just about any pin valve marker. Lube the ram, bolt, LPR, HPR. RARELY do you have to do anything beyond that. If you have a video with paint of your gun doing 33bps I'll believe it. Until then, don't make a claim that your gun shoots 33bps. Anything over 15bps is overkill anyways, since 99% of people can't walk over 15bps consistently.

Now, what do Cyborgs do better than Timmys again? Thats right, everything thats up to personal opinion.

Timmys, Egos, Borgs. The top 3 pin valve markers on the market. They all perform equally in what matters. Ease of operation, ease of maintainence, "efficiency" and "speed". ANYTHING else thats rated is gonna be a personal preference. Some want lighter markers, some don't. Some want a taller marker, some want the smallest. Some want a trigger that feels this way, some want one like that.

Next time you're gonna say a gun out performs another, back it up with real points, not trivial things.
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 12-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Has Been

Quote:
If you have a video with paint of your gun doing 33bps I'll believe it. Until then, don't make a claim that your gun shoots 33bps. Anything over 15bps is overkill anyways, since 99% of people can't walk over 15bps consistently.
He has a good point. Why do you think the PSP even changed the limits?
33 balls a second would clear a hopper in about 6 seconds, saying that a loader holds ~200 balls. Id like to see that vid when you get the chance to post one up-
Quote:
Now, what do Cyborgs do better than Timmys again? Thats right, everything thats up to personal opinion.
Hes got a point. All guns are based off of personal preference these days. Different types of guns are getting great consistancy out there, making the choice of todays guns mostly personal preference. Egos are also very good markers that Timmyshoota points out. With DM's, PM's, Egos, Timmies, Angel, and PL guns up there, there isnt a whole lot of difference between the guns. Milling and style come play a big role here-
Quote:
Next time you're gonna say a gun out performs another, back it up with real points, not trivial things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Spyder Addict

TagSportz / Predator is down for the count currently!
They do have a video of the 06 Borg over a Pact timer and they in fact show you the numbers on the screen. 34 BPS was the Average!
Also it is the fastest marker they've found when trying to push the Cheetah board to it's extreme limits! You'll note this video has been posted many times over on this forum:
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...ghlight=cyborg
I'm glad to see Bob Long is catching up. My point is you could pick up an 06 Borg for $350 if you look hard enough.
But for the doubters......07 Borg off of my own server......this is with only a reloader B2 @ 30 BPS Notice he's shooting paint and it's not breaking!
http://www.irregulators.com/video/Cyborg%252030bps.wmv

Sure if I played the PSP any old marker would do.........but I don't.......I shoot 34 BPS and over 2700 rounds on my 92/45......
Old 12-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Public Enemy #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger20
TagSportz / Predator is down for the count currently!
They do have a video of the 06 Borg over a Pact timer and they in fact show you the numbers on the screen. 34 BPS was the Average!
Also it is the fastest marker they've found when trying to push the Cheetah board to it's extreme limits! You'll note this video has been posted many times over on this forum:
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...ghlight=cyborg
I'm glad to see Bob Long is catching up. My point is you could pick up an 06 Borg for $350 if you look hard enough.
But for the doubters......07 Borg off of my own server......this is with only a reloader B2 @ 30 BPS Notice he's shooting paint and it's not breaking!
http://www.irregulators.com/video/Cyborg%252030bps.wmv

Sure if I played the PSP any old marker would do.........but I don't.......I shoot 34 BPS and over 2700 rounds on my 92/45......
Congratulations you play on full auto. Now for the rest of the world, a gun shooting 20+bps is a mute point.
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 12-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Respected Player

Spieces or Protege
Closed Thread