Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Polls
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Respected Player

Default Re: Empire Or Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwgericke
Dude, your forgetting its the halo v35
if you were talking to me then i was looking at the v35 i just didnt put that, sorry for not saying that
Old 11-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

35 bps is a worthless reason to buy a loader. Can you really shoot that fast? How many fields will actually allow you to shoot uncapped ramping, and how many boards will let you? Then, how many of you can afford the paint to shoot at that speed? Yeah, it's a gimmick (although it works at advertised speeds) to trick people into thinking they need it.

Same for anything over 20 bps. I say get what you like and is reliable as well as cheap. Either the Halo or the Reloader B is going to work great for you - same as the vlocity, but they ALL have features that are useless. I won't change from a Reloader B until I absolutely can't use it anymore....then I may just pick another one up!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:29 PM
falalalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsvly-fat
if you were talking to me then i was looking at the v35 i just didnt put that, sorry for not saying that
No hassles man, thanks for the help!

Spyder Vs1
Q-lock feedneck
Spyder Vs Tadao Board and upgrade chip

Spyder Pilot Acs 05
Sp Linear 16' Barrel
Sp Q-Lock feedneck and adaptor
Viewloader vlocity
Halo B V35
Smart Parts on/off ASA
68/4500 Pure energy Tank
Old 11-17-2007, 01:36 PM
falalalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow
35 bps is a worthless reason to buy a loader. Can you really shoot that fast? How many fields will actually allow you to shoot uncapped ramping, and how many boards will let you? Then, how many of you can afford the paint to shoot at that speed? Yeah, it's a gimmick (although it works at advertised speeds) to trick people into thinking they need it.

Same for anything over 20 bps. I say get what you like and is reliable as well as cheap. Either the Halo or the Reloader B is going to work great for you - same as the vlocity, but they ALL have features that are useless. I won't change from a Reloader B until I absolutely can't use it anymore....then I may just pick another one up!
Vike i wasnt wanting to buy it cause it feeds 35bps but i just wanna know what the guys think about these loaders, my main concern on the loaders was the eye activation vs sound activation. would i encounter more probs with the halo over the reloader b with the eyes not picking up dark shelled paint or is that just a scarce occurence?? Cause im just imagining i get a halo and im using brittle paint and it doesnt pick it up and WHAM! PAINT SMOOTHIE!

Spyder Vs1
Q-lock feedneck

Spyder Pilot Acs 05
Sp Linear 16' Barrel
Viewloader vlocity
Halo B V35
Smart Parts on/off ASA
68/4500 Pure energy Tank
Old 11-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Oh, I understand that. I just brought it up because that seems to be the selling point to a lot of people on forums. I wasn't meaning to imply that was why you were looking at them.

In regards to your last post, that's really the only difference between the two. There are two schools of thought here...

1. There were rumors (and I say rumors, because I have NEVER found a gun my Reloader didn't work on - and my loader is a ho - been on a lot of different guns!) that say there are some guns the Reloader B won't work on because they're too quiet. I've heard there are some Angels, Shockers, DMs and such that aren't Reloader friedly. Again, I feel that's just a rumor because I've actually used my loader and several different models of these very same guns with no issues, and the loader itself isn't entirely SOUND activated - it's more like vibration activated. However, this could be an issue with some so we'll leave it like that. However, if you have a gun that this isn't an issue - it will feed constantly, even with broken paint in the loader so you can keep shooting during a game.

2. In a Halo with the eye activation - if you should happen to be playing with paint that has a thick fill, have paint break in the loader, then that fill could coat the feed tube and the eyes would stop functioning properly. Or, it's also possible to be using dark shelled paint and the eyes wouldn't see the paint, causing a malfunction. Although, I hear with the aftermarket board, that's not so much an issue anymore.

Assuming both guns are equal (V35 and Stock B2 boards, both have RIP, both have the same battery capacity) in my personal opinion, given the above listed conditions, I'd go with the Reloader because it's more a possiblity for eyes in a Halo to stop working than the vibration sensor in the Reloader.

Again, that's my opinion, and there are going to be those that will disagree, just like there are those that are going to start listing the Vlocity, Pulse, Magna, and the other loaders out there.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Respected Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwgericke
No hassles man, thanks for the help!
no problem, good luck finding a hopper.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:33 AM
falalalala

Well i decided on the v35, i went to the store to buy it and there was a guy selling his v35 which he used twice for like half the price of a new one, BONUS!!
Checked it out, works great, feeds beautifully. Anyway thanks for the input guys.

Spyder Vs1
Q-lock feedneck

Spyder Pilot Acs 05
Sp Linear 16' Barrel
Viewloader vlocity
Halo B V35
Smart Parts on/off ASA
68/4500 Pure energy Tank