Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2007, 01:16 PM
don't let your meat loaf

Default Re: Q loader???????????

definately hit the youtube for halo b vs qloader. Frackin' crazy what some peoples' guns can do!

PBNTrust
Old 11-12-2007, 07:15 AM
The lone wolf... hunts and stalks you!

Lightbulb Re: Q loader???????????

This is somewhere i can really help, my friends runnin an mr3 with halo b, and im mr2 with q. Now i love my q loader to death, yes very low profile, you can mount it under your barrel up front (either off the grip by makin a strip of sheet metal or something because the wraps they have arent long enough if you want to keep your plastic forgrip, otherwise take off the forgrip and use one of the peices that fits perfectly on your low pressure piece) OR!! and i love the look of my marker now, i have it mounted on the side off my loading port... i gotta get pics soon. But reloading the pods is kinda a pain with their way, but since you already have a VL (i just got one, im using vl as my loading system instead of their stupid silo.. had to shake the snot out of it) but changing out pods in the middle of the game like a magazine, its quick! only 100 rounds each pod but do you spray and pray?

Now the halo b, very nice! its cheaper than the q loader system and although its not spring fed like the q, it is very good at loading. I like how my friends works, and the laser eye in it to activate the motor is nice... but its so huge :| lol halo b is nice, but q is just as good and catches eyes and is lower profile, your choice!
palmers female reg
striker kit
sawed stock off
hammerhead barrel (the best! Barrel )
20oz CO2,
spyder red dot
Old 11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Guatemalan paintball flinging monsta

Default Re: Q loader???????????

should get it in about 2 days damn my central american location. I got my hands on a reloaderb a halo b and the q loader. I actually could reaload quicker with the q. I will have it mounted directly to the feedneck there is a couple of pictures on rap4.