Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Weeeee!

Default Re: new empire loader

I help test this loader. Its kosher. Has a ton of features and still more that still have yet to be introduced into a paintball marker. This was designed by the guy that patented the Halo design. There is more to this loader yet to be introduced. Once it is it can and will revolutionize paintball.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24
I just hope it's not another first gen Pulse. Those necks snapped so easy. I can see these breaking with the poor superman slides I see every time I reff.
I gotta give pulse this......I bought two used pulses and they just replaced both completely. Can't beat that!

The magna is really light compared to a halo. It's also very expensive at cup. $160 + the rf chip!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:47 AM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drefish99
I help test this loader. Its kosher. Has a ton of features and still more that still have yet to be introduced into a paintball marker. This was designed by the guy that patented the Halo design. There is more to this loader yet to be introduced. Once it is it can and will revolutionize paintball.
how was your face? did the loader get up in it, or did you have space... you know... for your face.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:23 AM
Spyder Addict

yea...tell us about your face?
Old 10-26-2007, 06:41 AM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

I don't think NPS will be as friendly with the shell replacement though. DXS did a good job replacing their hoppers shells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler
how was your face? did the loader get up in it, or did you have space... you know... for your face.
Yeah, how did it line up? Also, have you tried it on an ION, or other short body gun like a Mini?

My EGGII even got close to my face when placed on an ION.

Doesn't this add to the back-weight of a gun? The tank is already adding enough to that area and if you put more with the hopper positioned there, isn't it more unballanced and uncomfortable?

From my observations, it looks like the battery door is on the back. This means the front is going to be more durable being one peice. Also notice how the raceway is positioned inside the hopper. The cone is centered so that the balls don't have to roll down a ramp into the cone. This probably insures faster loading speed.

I am very curious. MORE INFO!!!

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 10-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Weeeee!

Spacing from my mask to loader wasn't bad. The one I was shooting it on was on an SL-74 Ego and it didn't fit that bad on there. Although it was a bit top heavy considering this thing can take over 200 paintballs. I was working with them on 2 different configurations and in both applications the loader worked well. That Ego was one of the fastest markers I have ever shot.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:50 AM
<== that is my baby

it reminds me of the eggy.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Spyder Addict

"Doesn't this add to the back-weight of a gun? The tank is already adding enough to that area and if you put more with the hopper positioned there, isn't it more unbalanced and uncomfortable?"

I think if you were to try and balance your marker where your hand supports the weight, it would fall forward. atleast when im lugging around my marker, it has a tendency to want to roll over so the hopper is facing down. I think this might counterbalance it enough to make it have a higher 'center mass'
Old 10-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Banned

reminds me of an egg, except with a bigger surface area.