Child Psychology Survey
ok, for my General Psychology class i have to survey 10 people on the following questions:
First, general data about yourself:
Highest level of education completed:
Do you spend time with children (your own or others)?:
~these are simple numerical answers~
At what age should a child be able to:
1) Help adult pick up toys and put them away.
2) Feed him/herself with a spoon.
3) Bring an adult an object, such as the remote control.
4) Use a vaccum cleaner with some help form an adult.
5) Help set the table for dinner.
6) Dress him/herself with little help from an adult.
7) Fold and put away clean clothes.
8) Take out the garbage.
9) Use a feather duster to help dust furniture items.
10) Take a bath by him/herself.
i hope 2 surveys in one day isnt overkill for you guys!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes