Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2007, 09:36 AM
The Gumpster

Default Re: Looking for feedback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1
Maybe expand on the tech section...break it out into loader types. Just a thought. Other than that I can't think of a base that hasn't been covered.
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Red Proto jersey, USED ONCE!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:06 AM
I didn't do it...No witnesses survived

Default Re: Looking for feedback...

The thing that I came to realize as a result of this thread, and, I think the "powers that be" understood right from the start, is that many of the suggestions that were made are very good, but don't make sense unless/until the traffic picks up considerably. Take, for instance, the bst section. They could break it out, but as it is, a post will often take 3-4 days before it's bumped off the first page, in fact, some people bump their bst threads just because it's at the bottom of page 1. Additionally, the whole ASM/veteran user thing. Sure, it makes sense, and they could do a lot of special things for those members, however, the board itself is already a money loser for Kingman, why would they throw more money at it unless/until the traffic picks up enough to warrant it?

I really think that if we want SOC to improve (although the forum is already very nice) the first step has to be traffic.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to
go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will"
Ronald Reagan