Ultimate VS3 thread
Here is the basic info about the vs3.
1. Oil it after every day of play or every month if you don't play often.
2. Don't oil the bolt. 1 guy found this out the hard way
3. Keep the eyes clean.
4. Clean the gun often.
5. Empty the reg after it is aired up.
6. Just put a few drops of oil in the asa and fire a few shot to oil it.
Here is some of the upgrades for it.
1. Body kits
2. Electra/MR/VS VerC T-Board
3. Barrel fronts
4. Trinity vs reg adapter
5. Front VS block ( Trinity)
6. ACP Low-Blow bolt
7. ACP Steel/Delrin stryker/hammer
8. Virtue board
9. Any of the regs. ( you will need a new front block)
10. Spyder threaded barrels (some will not fit, but mine shoots fine with a non-fitting barrel)
11. NDZ vs reg adapter
Q. Will the VS series run on CO2?
A. Yes, but your gun will freeze at high speeds, but I would make the switch to hpa.
Q. Is the rocking-trigger legal in tourny's?
A. Yes, in the NPPL and the PSP. Check with your field about local tourny's.
Q. What thread is the feed neck?
A. It's has it's own thread. Check on actionvillage for more info.
If there's anything I missed, please post it.
Gun for Sale http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...422#post151422
Last edited by pbplayer78 : 09-12-2007 at 05:17 AM.