Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: My dad was right....

We can rent roto rooter machines in michigan...30 bucks for 2 hours.

You would have thought a snake would have been ablw to do it.

Good Luck man!

Until then just dab a little cologne under your nose!
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 06-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Whooooo HOoooooooo! The plumber FINALLY came. We were getting worried, so my wife calls them again (I'm notorious for *****ing people out over the phone if they've commited to something and haven't followed through, so my wife said she'd handle the calling aspect of this service, hahaha!)

At 10:00, no plumber still, so we call them and they tell us they had a main break in a town about 20 miles away and wouldn't be able to come to our house today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, back to the yellow pages - first person we called is available and comes out within 15 muinutes - yahooo!!!!

He climbs on the roof and runs about 70 feet of snake down the line and sure enough, he gets it. Said I probably pushed it as far as the snake I had could go, which was about 20 feet too short. Guy was nice and helpful, and he ended up on our favorites list. Of course, this little call is going to cost me, but it's so nice to have our sink back and no odor!

Thus ends the next somewhat exciting chapter in the Vikingshadow saga - stay tuned for more, that I'm sure, will be coming soon, lol!
Old 06-09-2007, 10:22 AM
won't be on very much during the football season

yeah, that happened to me. my mom clogged the sink with noodles, and it took 4 weeks to unclog it and now our dishwasher doesn't work, so i have to do all the dishes by hand.

but yeah, i feel your pain....thank god i don't smell it!!! but all it took to unclog ours was a snake (i don't know why it took 4 weeks though)
Old 06-09-2007, 06:14 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76
Claus.... what did you do to that computer? I couldn't understand a word of that gibberish after 150 bucks.
First I pressed f1 on startup and changed bios to have it boot from my flashdrive, which I had already loaded Knoppix onto. I used F-prot which is the best program to buy for anti-virus (its effective and less annoying than norton etc) and it's free on knoppix. I used that to delete all of the virus body. I rebooted windows, and ran Adaware off of a different flash drive, helping to remove all remaining viral problems. I opened command line and pretended like that helped me because all text makes people think it's complicated. I then changed the boot.ini file the system.ini file and the services file through run: msconfig, to help optimize their computer. I did a defrag and removed unused programs that they approved and then left about a gig of HDD as backup RAM (yes you can do this).

anyway I wrote all this before I realized he was banned. IM or PM me for 411.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRIKEFIRST
Until then just dab a little cologne under your nose!
in an unrelated matter when my friend graduated from HS his aunt gave him this college gift pack that was loaded with everything from snacks to tide pens and febreeze and had some red zone body wash/ shampoo (ya! i know right!) in it. I told him he could be more economical with it by just wiping a pea sized blob under his nose and pretending like he doesn't smell rather than actually bathing.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I prefer wearing the little cedar tree car thingy around my neck - not only do I smell like a pine forrest, but the moths stay away from me as well and I stay green all year round...
Old 06-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Resident *******

Ah, I can understand that Claus! Your grammar is much better this time around; I can actually see what words go with what.

Haha, good to know that they got your plug undone so you can live without gas masks anymore! The sewage has a lot of methane gasses, which, as you know, are not pretty in the slightest for human health.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to