Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
New Guy

Default help for an millenium problem

I jave shot a Bob Long Millenium since i started palying 6 years ago i recently got a new body in a trade. The body is black with purple splash and i have tried to rebuild it form the ground up. I have several different bolts and springs and i can not get any velocity out of the barrel it will not shoot a ball. The major difference is in the low pressure chamber this body does not have one. I have a compact valve spring in it beacuse the regular one does not fit. I was recently told that i have a Millemiun 2 body and it requires different parts can anyone comfirm this for me please.

thank you
Buddha
Old 03-12-2007, 09:17 AM
PGP Packin'!!

Default Re: help for an millenium problem

Post pics ... of the body and we may be able to identify it for your first ... i have a BLM that works no problem build from different parts ...
Old 03-24-2007, 04:45 AM
New Guy

Here is the pic of the problem milly notice it has no low pressure chamber like my other milly. I have the guts from a milly and a spyder compact valve spring in it and have put 3 differnt bolts in also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can see i am using a gas thru grip that screws into the frame and there is a 32degrees volumizer on the front and it has a BoB Long blast dbl trigger frame. I understand there was also a blue and green version of this body sold.

thanx
Buddha

Last edited by Buddha33 : 03-29-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 AM
New Guy

I am running a milly as well. My best advice to you, if you want parts, go to www.boblongdirect.com and call/e-mail the tech support. I had them send me a new Cyclone bolt and ball detent for only $25.00. They are great to work with as well!!!
Considering T-Board with ramping chip...

Bob Long Millenium:
14" Smart Parts Linear Barrel
Rocking trigger frame 2.0
Dye sticky grips
Old 04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
New Guy

Do you by any chance have a reg in your gun, or are you just using the gas thru? If you are going "sans" regulator, are you noticing any inconsistency in your velocity (My computer won`t let me type a question mark now.... So just use your imagination and put one there!)
Considering T-Board with ramping chip...

Bob Long Millenium:
14" Smart Parts Linear Barrel
Rocking trigger frame 2.0
Dye sticky grips
Old 04-07-2007, 01:08 PM
New Guy

No reg on either milly on the one that shoots i have a gas thru also and no problem with constant velocity. On the one pictured ( the purple problem child ) it is also a gas thru i have had all my friends look at it and they are all scratching their heads also. The gun will cock and shoot w/o a problem but no velocity at all nothing down the barrel. I have tried every spring and bolt i have and none of them make a difference.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:49 AM
New Guy

Maybe I missed this but have you tried using a spring kit? Maybe a stiffer spring out back and a softer one up front to keep the valve open longer. When I had may Millenium I had to use a plug from a spyder one instead of a volumizer. I dont think my gun was able to feed enough air through the body to fill the volumizer and recock. Maybe you are having a similar problem.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Hawkeye Luv

you need to use a full body valve spring otherwise you will get no new results and it will still not work. the spring (full) may not fit that well into the lpc, but you need to make it do so. i had minor trouble getting my spring into my Mitey Max, but once i did everything was fine.

Justin

Misc. SALE - Cocker parts, Ion spares, Spyder barrels, Stingray & more!