Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Post VS3 and kingman :mad:

It really pi***s me off the way kingman designed the vs3 you have to pay alot to modify a little. like the regulators for instance you have to buy an dadapter to have a regular reg. an extra $20. barrels, you have to either spend $100 or so dollars to get a body or risk messing your body by cutting the lil visors off. tell me if you agree or disagree but there is one thing i have to admit everyone around you look in gat your gun beign jealous eve though thiers is better and killing your friends with it it priceless
Old 05-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Has Been

Default Re: VS3 and kingman :mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-man
you have to buy an dadapter to have a regular reg an extra $20
Same thing as any other spyder

Quote:
barrels, you have to either spend $100 or so dollars to get a body or risk messing your body by cutting the lil visors off.
or just use the stock barrel....? its not that bad if you match bores

Quote:
tell me if you agree or disagree
Disagree, maybe you should have looked into it a little more. its a great gun for a beginner, what you are. The reg is fine, the stock barrel is fine, THE VS series is better than any other spyder....

if you wanted more, than maybe you shoulda bought something more high end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Quest

What do you expect? You spent around $200. If you wanted a $400 gun then you shoulda spent $400. Hossy pretty much covered your complaints. Nothing is perfect..especially something for $200. The fact that you can spend $200 for something that operates below 200 psi and shoots fast with eyes is insane. I never thought I'd see the day when it was possible. The stock reg really isn't that bad but if you want a new one you can always get it at a more convenient angle with an adapter.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Question Re: VS3 and kingman :mad:

true it isn't bad and its not a $400 gun but i dont want to spend mroe than that to make it that. and i like to mod my guns. i wanted a cheaper gun to mod alot. with about the same money and really its not the reg that annoys me its the barrel i like freak barrels all there is to it plus ti and the mr2 are the only recent guns like that. and also those are the reasons i didnt buy an epiphany
Old 05-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Quest

Well..if you like to mod then maybe eventually you'll get a new body that will fix the barrel problem you're having. If your anything like me and you "like to mod" by the time you're done modding the only that will be left is well...nothing. ha. Just the frame and maybe internals because aftermarket internals don't do much for me unless there is a big proven fact.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:56 PM
*Insert Clever Title Here*

If all you wanted to do was mod the crap out of it I would have suggested an Imagine or maybe a Pilot...

I love my VS2. 'Nuff said.
Java 68/4500 tank
Old 05-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickclicksplat
If all you wanted to do was mod the crap out of it I would have suggested an Imagine or maybe a Pilot...
What would be the point of that? Yea, you'll have to mod it more but sacrafice a whole lotta performance.
The VS guns blow all the other spyders away.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:35 AM
*Insert Clever Title Here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed
What would be the point of that? Yea, you'll have to mod it more but sacrafice a whole lotta performance.
The VS guns blow all the other spyders away.
Right, but they're nowhere near as cusomizable at the moment as the Imangines were/are. They're pretty limited on aftermarket parts. Granted, that'll probably change in the near future, but still. He said he wanted a cheaper gun to mod alot, the Imagine is both cheap and moddable...
Java 68/4500 tank