Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2007, 06:16 PM
I didn't do it...No witnesses survived

Default Avoid Ordering from Trinity Paintball

I feel the need to put this to the Spyder community. You all be the judge as to whether I, and Trinity, handled this in a responsible, respectful manner. Regardless, they have lost me as a customer, and, as I told them, I am letting everyone know what has occured. I have purchased a number of their products, and have been very satisfied, even to the point of recommending their products. Here's what happened:

On 05/10/07 I ordered several pieces from them. I did not receive any further communication from them, until today, when I got an email telling me that my order had shipped. Concerned about how long it had taken from order to shipment, I sent them this email:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical
I was very disappointed that my order, #xxxx, placed on Thursday 05/10 was not shipped until today, Tuesday the 15th. I understand that you probably do not ship out on the weekends, and that is fine, however, I don't see why it would not have shipped on Monday the 14th. Also, it was frustrating to get an email telling me that by following the supplied link, I would be able to track my order, and, when I followed the link, I was brought to a page with the order details, and a comment telling me that the order has been completed and shipped, but there was no way to track it!
I tried to be respectful, and polite, and professional. this is the email I got in response, as they wrote it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Paintball
I AM GOING TO USE THE SAME WORDS THAT U USE, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU THINK LIKE THAT.
THE ORDER SHIP THE SAME THAT WAS RECEIVED. YOU CAN TRACK THAT INFORMATION YOUR SELF FROM UPS WEBSITE.
UPS TRACKING NUMBER: xxxxx. next time before you make any statement, check all the facts first.
THANKS
Now, there may have been a breakdown in communication and I simply never received the email that would have given me the tracking #, but, even if that was the case, would that merit this response?

I have told them that I would be posting this, and I invited them to respond.

What do you think?

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to
go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will"
Ronald Reagan