Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2007, 02:23 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Default Re: And it begins....

Too bad, EMags were very sexaaay. I almost bought one but decided Impulse instead. Must be hell getting parts for EMags now -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 03-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Spyder Addict

yep...

in a mag, the valve and reg are virtually the same thing. you undo that one screw in the back, and the entire tube comes out. its an extremely simple design.

i think agd should get a vague patent on an HPA fired marker and sue SP right back lol.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:16 AM
RaWr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON
I could have sworn the Angel existed before the Shocker. Maybe they don't count since they're based in Europe -
The angel hit the market first, but the shocker hit production first.

I wanted an angel so bad when they hit the market, too bad I couldnt cope with the price tag at the time. By the time the shocker came out I had enough saved up for the Angel but just got the Shocker instead due to it being "the new thing" too bad the Angel was more advanced... It just took forever for them to finish producing the shocker, the Angel had the design right the first time and went straight to production with it.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 03-19-2007, 01:02 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron

I wanted an angel so bad when they hit the market, too bad I couldnt cope with the price tag at the time. By the time the shocker came out I had enough saved up for the Angel but just got the Shocker instead due to it being "the new thing" too bad the Angel was more advanced... It just took forever for them to finish producing the shocker, the Angel had the design right the first time and went straight to production with it.
it seems like thats how it always is...
Old 03-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron

From what I previously understood the original Angel design was a Brass Eagle design and was given to WDP because Brass Eagle didn't think paintball would be going in that direction and didn't want to complete the design. That's according to my paintball history teacher......or something......LOL
Old 03-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger20
That's according to my paintball history teacher......or something......LOL
paintball history class? in school, maybe? im moving lol
Old 03-19-2007, 09:25 PM
RaWr

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger20
From what I previously understood the original Angel design was a Brass Eagle design and was given to WDP because Brass Eagle didn't think paintball would be going in that direction and didn't want to complete the design. That's according to my paintball history teacher......or something......LOL
And that is correct, you have a paintball history teacher? lol
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 03-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Spyder Addict

Something like that. I've got an even better one currently under going our ritual process to become a team member! We just gained Rick Gregory of Lunatic Fringe and the bushwackers. He is bringing out the old tippy that shoots 60 cal rounds out of stripper clips next weekend. Our team is now the biggest active team on the west coast that we know of I'm glad I'm one of the first 3 members!