Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Member Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Finally!!!

Default Angel pics and initial review

Some of you asked for more detailed photo's and a review. Well here ya go...

Rail is integrated into the grip frame

The noid cover slides off once the backplate is removed

Noid with breach open

Exhaust gauge and LPR gauge on marker, recommend Reg setting is 270 psi and LPR 57psi using the Joy/Rage settings

Left grip cheek removed

Right grip cheek removed, you can see the opto switch and top left is the eye ribbons sockets, transmit and receive laser eyes can be replaced individually and are ribbon mounted.

The 12" angel barrel kit is remarkably light, front and back together weigh 3 oz. Comes with .691, .693 and .695 backs and should have more sizes available soon. I'll give an update on accuracy after I get some time on the field with it.

First thing you notice once you get it in your hands is how clean all the seems are. There was extensive attention to detail into every part of this marker.
When dry firing without air, you can barely hear the noid cycling, and thanks to the opto trigger and silky flow of the trigger hitting crazy ROF is a snap. The demo mode lets you run (walk doesn't really apply ) the trigger even when the marker is gased up, without firing.
The OLED display is awesome and navigation through the menu's is done using the Blackberry style switch on the backstrap of the grip frame. Programming is straightforward and very easy to do.
Adjusting pressures (mini reg and LPR) requires purchasing gauges (not included) and setting the mini reg via reg set screw and adding or removing disc's from the LPR stack. This thing fires effortlessly, and it sounds incredible, hard to decribe, I'll get a video posted tomorrow.
Family Photo
My Feedback

Last edited by MVS1 : 02-10-2007 at 08:20 PM.