Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Tourney Talk > Players' Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2007, 04:03 PM
New Guy

Default would this work?

hi im on a 6-man team and i was wondering if a team with 1 hybrid of ambush and heavy gunner plus 1 sniper,2 light riflemen, 1 heavy gunner and 1 medium rifleman would work for small scenario ball games?
Old 02-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Has Been

Default Re: would this work?

really, it doesnt matter what positions you play, just emilinate the other team

Really, if your just starting, just have fun. Work as a team, hold practices, and your fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Banned

Sounds about right for scenerio ball.

Just go out and have fun. Practice, practice, practice.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:18 AM
Spyder Addict

Well positions don't matter so much in scenario. It's more about team work! Set it up more like a speedball team......ahve front players who go up and distract and mids to get in and get the kills. Your backs should spray cover to reposition. Also remember your objective is not necessarily to kill them.....alot of times we ignore and continue on. Just remember it's all for fun! Our team just made it's 3rd magazine appearence in 3 months!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
boomerisnuts

Relax and have fun and you will be fine
timbertiger20 what magazines were you in?
boomer
Old 02-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Spyder Addict

Umm....all depends.....a few members of our team were in APG for the Halloween game last month.......they made it sound like a great game.....but there was half the numbers there that they say. Most of our team wouldn't go! Clan Wars was in an earlier APG this year where we had a game with 9 teams. We had a strategy going into it to let the worst team take ove our team by leaving all of our flags available to steal away, and then we guarded our perimeter and prevented all the other teams from entering our territory. We also took all of another teams flags. By noon our team took over every team except one. Sounds fun and all as our strategy was flawless but the game sucked! We also had some pictures of SPPL and our Captain Krazy8 has been in the APG two months ago, the Spec Ops magazines third edition had a two page write up on him. He also had the second woodsball trading card ever produced in Aug. edition of spec ops magazine. Last month he was in another magazine but I can't remember which! We are getting up there. Someone outside of our team put us in Wikipedia......LOL
Oh the Cyborg in my team Captain's trading card is my loaner.....he was playing for another team sponsored by Smart Parts for the SPPL finals as we opted out of our invitation! He's lucky SP never caught him shooting the Cyborg.....LOL
Old 02-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Finally!!!

I've always loved the baited ambush. 1 or 2 light ground pounders to draw them in into a v ambush. Heavy gunner at the apex of the v and 2 flanking gunners, and bait flanks left and right of the enemy coming up from thier back quarter and plays clean up. With 6 man you can go heavy right or left depending on terrain
Family Photo
My Feedback