Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Tourney Talk > Players' Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Chicagoland Scenario Players

We are the SaintS, and we're looking for new recruits to join our scenario team for 2007. Experience is good but not required. Good attitude and being a team player is a must.

We range in age from 17-35 (currently) and run from single students to married with children old timers. We are looking for people who can commit to 3-5 scenarios/Big games for the year and at least 2-4 practice sessions.
Our website (www.saintspaintball.com) is currently under new management and is being updated, but up to date information can be had by joining us at our temporary site, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/saintspaintball/

We are planning on playing most, if not all, of the scenarios and big games at CPX and they have given us a discounted program available to our team members. We will also be playing some big games and scenarios at other fields. Some of us will be at the Polar Challenge at Realms of Ruin on 2/17/07 and we will be in full force at GI Joe at Sherwood Forest on 5/5/07.

A few of our team members are also avid speedball players and we will be playing a little speedball this summer as well. Our speedball alter ego is the SinnerS

Feel free to PM me for more info
Old 02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Banned

Default Re: Chicagoland Scenario Players

Do you go marching in?

Just messing. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Wish I lived near there, I'd consider doing it. Good luck in your search.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Chicagoland Scenario Players

Thanks. LOL. That's what we plan on doing.