Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2006, 11:25 AM
New Guy

Lightbulb Question

Hello,
My name is Luke and I am from Czech republic, so my English isn't so well. In Czech republic Spyder MR2 is not avaliable in these days, so I cannot try, how good or bad is it. So I would like to ask you some questions. I would like to know, how heavy MR2 is (in kilograms) an how big it is (50 cm...???) and if i can play wit MR2 military and speed paintball, or only military paintball. Please, tell me som your expierences with this gun, if you have, becouse I like this gun very much and I don't know anything about MR2. Tell me please, if it is good to buy this gun or if it is not a good idea . Thanks for answers,
Luke
Old 01-14-2006, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Question

72.6 CM from the end of the stock to the end of the barrel, 2.07 KG without a tank or hopper. Yes its big and a little on the heavy side but its an awesome gun. I'v been using it on a speedball course and doing very well with it. Its really designed as a tactical shooter but will work both ways. The stock is removeable if its too bulky for your style of play. The only real disadvantage is the barrel is very crappy and you need at least a Halo TSA or better for the ACS bolt to function properly. I really like this gun, I'v had it about a week now and everyone that sees it is impressed and intimidated by it because of the aggressive looks, high rate of fire, and its VERY loud compared to most guns. They always duck run and hide when they hear it fire. The sound of it alone will make you instintively dodge. Its worth the money period.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:42 AM
New Guy

Thank you very much for your opinions and expierences with this gun. Now I really want this gun!!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaTruenoGTS
72.6 CM from the end of the stock to the end of the barrel, 2.07 KG without a tank or hopper. Yes its big and a little on the heavy side but its an awesome gun. I'v been using it on a speedball course and doing very well with it. Its really designed as a tactical shooter but will work both ways. The stock is removeable if its too bulky for your style of play. The only real disadvantage is the barrel is very crappy and you need at least a Halo TSA or better for the ACS bolt to function properly. I really like this gun, I'v had it about a week now and everyone that sees it is impressed and intimidated by it because of the aggressive looks, high rate of fire, and its VERY loud compared to most guns. They always duck run and hide when they hear it fire. The sound of it alone will make you instintively dodge. Its worth the money period.
You said it Panda period!http://www.anywhereenterprises.com/1...AApQZOAApQZqqz