Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Just another paintball player

Default The new guy

Hello everyone, I have a Victor II and i have gotten a J&J 12" ceramic barrel and have upgraded to and air system. I was wondering what you guys think I should do to add to my gun to make it better. I play in Angola, IN and have a lot of fun. I have gotten excellent performance but I would like to know how to get the best out of it.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Banned

Default Re: The new guy

an E-grip will give you different firing options
Old 01-31-2007, 04:31 PM

Thanks, I have been thinking about that for awhile and might get 1 here soon. I have also gotten an Icon X but it sputters and won't recock.I lubed the inside of the gun and put everything back correctly but there is no difference.I can shoot 3 shots, then it will sputter and wont recock. This gun is a clone of a Victor II and it came brand new but cheap so if it doesn't work no loss. Any suggestions?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Finally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerG
Thanks, I have been thinking about that for awhile and might get 1 here soon. I have also gotten an Icon X but it sputters and won't recock.I lubed the inside of the gun and put everything back correctly but there is no difference.I can shoot 3 shots, then it will sputter and wont recock. This gun is a clone of a Victor II and it came brand new but cheap so if it doesn't work no loss. Any suggestions?
See if you can sucker somebody else into buying it from you...just kidding, I'm guessing you are using CO2, I'm going to ask some basic questions so bare with me if you have already tried it, Do you have a full fill on your tank, did you add just one or two drops of marker oil to your asa before airing it up, did you possibly over lube the marker, a little oil goes a long ways. Other than that tear it apart and inspect the interior, unless there is blockage some where it should function just fine.

By the way what hopper are you running? There is a multitude of things you could do next, checkout www.ottersccustoms.com and go from there.
Family Photo
My Feedback
Old 01-31-2007, 04:47 PM

Lol. I have tried all of those things but i cant find the problem. I have upgraded to an HPA tank, and the tank was full when i tried. Also when i put the tank on a bunch of air leaks out the barrel and after i put things back together, i fired the gun and the air would leak until i pulled the bolt back again. This gun was a steal, only 30$ + 10$ shipping and only got it for a back-up gun. It was never used or opened so the previous owner didnt know.

Last edited by TylerG : 01-31-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1
See if you can sucker somebody else into buying it from you...just kidding, I'm guessing you are using CO2, I'm going to ask some basic questions so bare with me if you have already tried it, Do you have a full fill on your tank, did you add just one or two drops of marker oil to your asa before airing it up, did you possibly over lube the marker, a little oil goes a long ways. Other than that tear it apart and inspect the interior, unless there is blockage some where it should function just fine.

By the way what hopper are you running? There is a multitude of things you could do next, checkout www.ottersccustoms.com and go from there.
I have a normal hopper but am looking at an electronic one here hopefully i get it, but thats only if i get an E-grip. thanks for the website
Old 01-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Finally!!!

Do you have a spring kit??? Might want to try experimenting with springs, sorry if this is a stupid question but does it have a reg? If so what is the pressure reading?
Family Photo
My Feedback
Old 01-31-2007, 04:58 PM

I dont hav a spring kit. it was a stock gun right out of the box

Last edited by TylerG : 02-01-2007 at 12:23 PM.