Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Hawkeye Luv

Default Re: more T-board issues...

well, i just get stuck in the transition from "1" - "2".

-taken from Scenario Dreams, LLC-

"Example1: Turn on the marker with the trigger held down until the LED blinks once, release trigger, pull trigger three times (Dwell), hold trigger until the LED turns off, release trigger, pull the trigger four times (Eye Delay), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger twice (Debounce), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Eye Disable), hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until LED turns ON (Eye Type), hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until the LED turns on (Ramp enabled), pull and hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Trigger Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger once (Time to Ramp), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger 7 times (Ramp Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off.

the "red" is where i get messed up. it says "pull until LED turns ON"... well i don't use eyes, so i just hold until light comes on in the Eye Delay, Eye Disable and Eye Type. after that the LED turns and stays on like it would without the chip. but then when i pull the trigger, every third shot is a "rebound" shot. i.e. - when i let go of the 3rd shot it shoots again.

justin

Misc. SALE - Cocker parts, Ion spares, Spyder barrels, Stingray & more!

Last edited by aodsnyper : 01-11-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Banned

Functionality

The T-Board operates exactly like the stock Spyder control board. When you pull the trigger, the marker will fire once. Each time the trigger is pulled, the LED will turn OFF. When the trigger is released, the LED will turn back on. There is NO burst or full-auto mode on the T-board. The eye can be disabled AT ANY TIME by holding the trigger down for approx two sec. The eye is disabled when the LED turns on while the trigger is still down. The Dwell will NOT be changed when disabling the eye. To re-active the eye, the marker must be turned off for 10 sec. and then turned back on. The marker MUST be turned off for a minimum for 10 sec. Failure to do so could cause the marker to not function properly.

The default dwell time is 5ms, default eye delay is 20ms, default debounce is 4ms, and default eye disable is 2 sec. The minimum dwell time is 2ms, there is no maximum dwell, the min. debounce is 2ms and min eye disable is � sec. We do not recommend a dwell higher then 12ms. When the marker is turned �on�, the default dwell time, eye delay, etc. are used. To use a different dwell time or eye delay, the setup procedure must be used. NOTE: When the marker is turned off, the T-Board will keep its settings.

To change settings, restore defaults, or enter the Eye Alignment Tool:

1. Turn marker ON while holding in the trigger.

2. The LED will not light.

3. Continue to hold trigger in.

4. After two sec, the LED will blink once. Release the trigger now to enter the SETUP mode.

5. After another two sec (four sec total) the LED will blink twice. Release the trigger now and the T-Board will be restored to its default settings.

6. After another two sec (six sec total), the LED will turn on. You are now in the Eye Alignment Tool.

7. Release the trigger.

8. To exit the Eye Alignment Tool, the marker must be turned off for 10 sec.

****IMPORTANT: You MUST restore the defaults when you FIRST install the T-Board!!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Banned

so try to reset to the factory settings
Old 01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Hawkeye Luv

i did, and i do every time i go in and change something, just to get a fresh start.

okay, if i go into "setup1" and set that and leave; turn off the trigger frame and back on; then go into "setup2" and set that... it seems to work alright. maybe it's just that the 15bps ramping seems alot faster than i thought. i mean it's going really, really, really fast!

i think i did that part right, 9+1+1+1+1+1+1=15. if that's the case then... wow! i don't know if my marker will be able to keep up. it sounds like when the bolt "jackhammers/burps". i guess we'll see tomorrow when i get more air (and when i figure out why my striker o-ring keeps on chopping).

also i just noticed this. if i keep the trigger held back, it's fully auto? that doesn't seem right, or is it (PSP wise)?

and just compared this: friends '05 Imagine (stock board) full auto @ 13 bps sounds slower than my T-board @ 9 bps ramping... hmmm. i'll have to compare with my other friends CAMD board. they seem to be a little faster.

justin

Last edited by aodsnyper : 01-11-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:12 PM
sHaDyOneDeath

Give us an update. Everything Ok now?

Custom BLM 1 2

My FeedBack
Old 01-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Hawkeye Luv

okay... i got everything to work out just fine. i just set the ramping up seperately, after i turn of the board and fire it back up. i did find out however that the "so-called" 15 bps setting with the ramping chip is more like 18 or more. don't know why though. so i set it to 10 or 11 and it seems just short of 15. worked great!

also, i can't use the ramping chip in the tourny because of the full-auto scenario it represents. so unfortunately, you'll see this marker, or most of it anyway, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum shortly. i'll probably use it in this tourny (no ramping chip) and sell it after i clean it.

so if your looking for a BLM, keep checking the B/S/T section. i am also going to sell a Classic.

thx for all the help.
justin

Old 01-16-2006, 06:19 PM
sHaDyOneDeath

so the debounce fixed the re-cocking problem?

mines acting like a lil *****.

I cant get my trigger set screws just right cuz they're stripped and my trigger switch is acting dumb too.

Custom BLM 1 2

My FeedBack
Old 01-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Hawkeye Luv

yeah, i set the debounce to 25 and never had a re-cocking problem after that. it didn't slow my rate of fire down at all. i still have my trigger set to about 1/16" away, almost touching. i can ramp and hold and not have it "burp" once.

it may be because your using eyes that you are having a few issues... but i doubt it.

too bad i'm gonna let it go, figures i would get it working right before i get rid of it. LOL! oh well.

justin