Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Spyder Addict

Default My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far

My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far

1. Oil everything that moves (except the bolt I have never had to oil the delrin bolt) with 3 in 1 or any brand paintball oil I have used goldcup and even the extreme rage oil has worked for me with my vs.

2. Turn the on/off all the way. Gosh I don’t know how many times people have asked me what is wrong and they haven’t done that.

3. Clean your vs internal everything especially the body lots of people I know with the vs neglect this.

4. If your vs is not firing Gosh I really hate these two but check to see if eyes are on and no paint is in the marker. When the vs is uncocked the bolt will allow the solenoid to click because its eyes think it is a paintball. Now Number 2 your trigger is probably to close or too far away from the frame. “What it can be too close?” Yes!!! I don’t know how many people have asked my this I hate it when people will check everything but they’re trigger

5. My fore grip is loose, remove the extra washer this thread helps http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7285

6. Not Cocking, up the pressure

7. Double feeding, bad dents send them in or use the extra ones. Bounce is not double feeding check your trigger before your dents I had bounce because my vs trigger had bounce.

8. The vs3 needs slimmer barrels because of it’s design

9. Short drop of/balls not going far, your bolt maybe in upside down the hole goes down.

(edit) you will need the trinity front block or another one that comes to use a front reg and remember the asa is the reg and on/off
10. helpful thread http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7633

11. Vs ups trinity trigger (roller baring or blade I believe) T-board by scenario dreams Trinity front blocks Ion/impulse threaded feed necks

I apologize for errors either technical grammatical or spelling wise in advance

Tuesday November 28th 2006 last updated 8:35

By The Heroguy
This thread is to help people not show my"ups" how would it help me I already know this. I put my name on it so I get credit for gathering and thinking of parts of it

Last edited by Theheroguy : 07-23-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Has Been

Default Re: My experiences with vs2 and how to fix everything so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheroguy
1. Oil everything that moves (except the bolt I have never had to oil the delrin bolt) with 3 in 1 or any brand paintball oil I have used goldcup and even the extreme rage oil has worked for me with my vs.

2. Turn the on/off all the way. Gosh I don’t know how many times people have asked me what is wrong and they haven’t done that.

3. Clean your vs internal everything especially the body lots of people I know with the vs neglect this.

4. If your vs is not firing Gosh I really hate these two but check to see if eyes are on and no paint is in the marker. When the vs is uncocked the bolt will allow the solenoid to click because its eyes think it is a paintball. Now Number 2 your trigger is probably to close or too far away from the frame. “What Alfred it can be too close?” Yes!!! I don’t know how many people have asked my this I hate it when people will check everything but their trigger

isnt that the same with any gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Spyder Addict

yeh but everyone keeps asking for help on all of the forums I go to and those 4 generally fix all problems
Old 11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Has Been

so basically this thread was to tell everyone 2 useful links and show your ups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossy
so basically this thread was to tell everyone 2 useful links and show your ups?
this thread was to end the flooding of at least our vs forum with help questions
not to show my "ups"
Old 11-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Gangsta!

Quote:
How do i clean my internals?
-Halo Rip Drive Hopper
-Pure Energy 3000 PSI Air Tank
-Dye Invision Mask
-Dye Barrel Condom
Old 11-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpres1
How do i clean my internals?
take em out wipe em down add oil to o-rings thats how I do it use a soft cloth paper towls are ok if you only have those. Use a clean and equaly soft cloth to wipe the inside body it self. Be careful if you need to clean your valve for some reason only use something soft to remove a spyder valve body. The disassembly instructions should be in the manual unlessyou got a bad manual?

It's similar to other spyders dissasembly and there are videos on the kingman site
http://www.kingman.com/section/suppo...os/videos.html
Old 11-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Resident *******

I just use a nice, clean squeegie to clean the tubes of my body. Does the trick every time. Nice idea, HeroGuy. (SHTICKAY THIS THREAD!)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
New Guy

hey have any of u ever had teh problem of when u are rocking it sweetly ..an then it goes below the opperating pressure and it no longer cocks. un til u cock it again..this had happend to me several times and idk wat to do about it ...i riased th pressure but it still happens evry so often..any tips?
Old 05-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Everyone should own atleast 1 spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilatedug
hey have any of u ever had teh problem of when u are rocking it sweetly ..an then it goes below the opperating pressure and it no longer cocks. un til u cock it again..this had happend to me several times and idk wat to do about it ...i riased th pressure but it still happens evry so often..any tips?

Well if ur reg isnt broken in it might be that. or if your running A LPA tank at only 450psi it might be shootdown.