Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 06:44 PM
New Guy

Default Spyder electra 09 with eyes

I purchased a spring kit from ansgear. The main (long) spring fits nice and easy but the other spring my gun has is located at the front. The kit has a shorter spring that isn't long enough for there and the longer spring is too long (i think) its about a inch longer than the one that is currently there. im not sure what im doing but if you could shed some light on it that would be great!!!! i've tried to find something on the spring kit to show or tell me what to do but i didn't find anything. THANKS!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Spyder electra 09 with eyes

Basically the short spring isn't going to work. The long spring will, its extra length isn't a problem. Spyder changed the lengths and shapes of their springs and it seems like there isn't a good spring kit out there for the Electra, you just kind of have to leave the short spring stock or cut down one of the extras in the kit to work with it.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
New Guy

Default Re: Spyder electra 09 with eyes

Thanks. Im just new and not sure what im doing. kinda learn as u go thing. I just wish i new someone in person that new more than me so i could learn more. either way thanks!!!