Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2011, 02:08 PM
New Guy

Default E-Trigger Ramping?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to save up and buy an e-trigger for my mr1, and I was just wondering if you can do psp ramping with it.
Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 PM
New Guy

Default Re: E-Trigger Ramping?

if you put an upgraded board in it you can.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:55 AM
add 1,794 posts

the stock board has few options (semi, burst, and full auto) and you cant customize settings. to get psp ramping you will need an upgraded board like tadao or virtue
Old 01-15-2011, 10:26 AM

Ok i'm new to this paintball thing,Whats ramping? Is there a list somewhere that describes the dif. terms in paintball?
Old 01-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

ramping - when you have the electronic board set in your gun to shoot a certain speed once you pull the trigger a certain speed - ie, you pull the trigger at 10 bps your electronic board will make the gun shoot up to 15 bps.

PSP ramping - you pull the trigger at a certain speed and the board makes the gun shoot 3 times per every pull. You stop shooting for a while you have to start all over.

There are several different kinds of ramping, and may even be more now (I haven't studied the electronics in paintball guns lately). Search the forums - there is a thread about terms I believe...

Here ya go - did some digging and found one...http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...aintball+terms
Old 01-18-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow View Post
ramping - when you have the electronic board set in your gun to shoot a certain speed once you pull the trigger a certain speed - ie, you pull the trigger at 10 bps your electronic board will make the gun shoot up to 15 bps.

PSP ramping - you pull the trigger at a certain speed and the board makes the gun shoot 3 times per every pull. You stop shooting for a while you have to start all over.

There are several different kinds of ramping, and may even be more now (I haven't studied the electronics in paintball guns lately). Search the forums - there is a thread about terms I believe...

Here ya go - did some digging and found one...http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...aintball+terms
Thanks man